1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 in SoCal! March 29th - April 1st, 2007

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Plague, Jan 3, 2007.

1. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Hey, Plague, thanks for all of the vids you've posted and a special thanks for TROGDOOOOOOOOOOR!!! The Burninator, burninating the countryside, burningnating the peasants.
    TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOR!

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
  3. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I was too nervous, I played like shit... lol

I'll keep practicing, and know that I'll be stronger next time! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Great games from everyone!! This tournament was really awesome, the number of incredible players here was fantastic.

4. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

Everyone was nervous at the tournament..everyone kinda played like shit for the exception of Yosuke..When you know you're going to win the fear goes away. It's a shame I don't have the gear to put ps3 replays on youtube cause I have a ton of great exhibition matches from the gathering which includes all nervous free play

5. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    its dope to see the VF scene is flourishing again. i hope to bump into some of you guys soon...

shoutouts to the NYC fellas. konjou, denkai, and shag