1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 in WCG 2008 this year

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by PerfectLegend, Mar 15, 2008.

1. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

As I stated in the post I map K+G but I often forget I do cause of my VF3 training. Akria zero yes but not the SAME button for example if im holding P it wont make a difference if I press a different P even if it appears on the input list how do I know this? cause you Cant TE when holding G on mapping..for example try holding down P+G+K you wont be able to P,K or G despite your character standing still doing nothing

2. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Well the North Regional Qualifiers were sent emails confirming information and what not.

North Regional will take place in Carmel, Indiana. Top two placers receive a $250 stipend and 'gift certificates from Circuit City.'

Not sure what to think about this. Seems like an aweful lot of trouble/expense for four players to meet up to see who continues onto nationals. I'm thinking of just flying in, playing, and flying home lol.

What are you guys thinking of doing Blacklac, Dango, Denkai?

3. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

Yea I wonder what the cost is right now. Krsjin lets try to arrange it so that we arrive at the same time

4. Marlo_Lurosci

Marlo_Lurosci Active Member

Would anyone that qualified for the North like to trade for my spot in the South? I'm in Saint Louis and I just drove back from visiting a friend in Carmel, Indiana. Flying to Texas would be crazy for me.

5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

so let me get this straight, two out of four people are gonna get paid?

. . . wow