1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Jakarta Indonesia?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by tyquaius, May 23, 2007.

1. tyquaius

tyquaius Well-Known Member

Where are you guys at? where do you play? I will be there for 1 month and i need to play.

hit the thread up!

2. M_Santaka

M_Santaka Member

My residence is around Western Jakarta. But our gathering point is around South Jakarta's Pondok Indah.

It is very nice to see another Sarah player.

3. Renzuo

Renzuo Member

Wah di Jakarta ada yg maen VF5 jg ya? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

4. M_Santaka

M_Santaka Member

Renzuo:
    Of course there are. I assume you don't mingle with the Jakarta Tekken community?

5. tyquaius

kentang: i can play after 430 on workdays. lets get some games in!

6. Renzuo

Renzuo Member

M_Santaka:
    No I am in Melbourne now.

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I am Indonesian (with very, very bad bahasa sadly...malu bangat) but I grew up in Singapore and live there. However, I will be back in Jakarta for my cousin's wedding at the end of June. If my schedule permits it'd be great to hang out with the Indo VF crowd.

8. tyquaius

yo ice-9

most of the VF players are on http://www.indotekken.com

alot of them play tekken and VF. luckily a friend of mine brought me to the site. check it out!

9. M_Santaka

M_Santaka Member

Awesome. I hope we can meet up before Ty leaves at the end of june.

10. tyquaius

yeah i would like to play someone from cali.

11. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Cool...how many regular VF players are there in Jkt?

12. Kentang

Kentang New Member

Hi ice9, there are like 8-9 players in jkt.
    but we're still growing.

13. tyquaius

ken and aho...read the indotekken post.

14. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't play this past trip to Indo. I was waaay too busy and was also sick most of the time. I'll probably return in August and will hopefully get to meet some of you then.

15. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Doh! I even had a horribly bad and random theme song for your Indo-VF tour...

"Rollin' Ten-Foot-Toss, smokin' Indo. Shippujin Shin You Shuu!

... Laid Back!

With my mind on Juumonji and Juumonji on my mind!"

*cough* don't worry, I won't be taking a career in biting popular rap tunes :p

-Chanchai

16. Kentang

Kentang New Member

@chanchai: lol. ^^
    @ice-9: its all rite, I hope u won't be so busy nxt time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

17. M_Santaka

M_Santaka Member

Tyquaius was here. we played 2 Saturdays ago. It was a blast to play someone from out side of our community. Hope to see other VF.com member here more.

18. Andhika

Andhika Member

Hey guys, still alive? I'm from Bandung and gonna play this in PS3. Got PSN Id?