1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Pricing and Release Date Confirmed

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Pai_Garu, Mar 9, 2006.

1. BLooDBLaZe

BLooDBLaZe Well-Known Member

Sega hates us... ;(

[ QUOTE ]
    Fishie said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Sudden_Death said:

http://www.gamiko.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3412

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, GForce6 series?

Damn AM2 is kicking the X360 and PS3 from here to kingdom come ON FUCKING BUDGET PC HARDWARE.

Hahahahahaha Next Gen OWNZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

[/ QUOTE ]

Since there is no finalized software available for the ps3, I don't see how you can make such a blatant statement.

2. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    BLooDBLaZe said:

Sega hates us... ;(

[ QUOTE ]
    Fishie said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Sudden_Death said:

http://www.gamiko.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3412

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, GForce6 series?

Damn AM2 is kicking the X360 and PS3 from here to kingdom come ON FUCKING BUDGET PC HARDWARE.

Hahahahahaha Next Gen OWNZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

[/ QUOTE ]

Since there is no finalized software available for the ps3, I don't see how you can make such a blatant statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people cant see a joke even if it was punching them in the face.

Oh and specs for PS3 have been finalised long age, and downgraded a couple of times as well so we do have an idea what its gonnabe like.

3. Luddie

Luddie Well-Known Member

I never heard anything about it being downgraded, Fishie. Where'd you read that?

4. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

God damn it Luddie; start showing up at the Sthlm fridaygatherings instead! ^^;

/KiwE

5. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

What if all an arcade wanted was a VF 5 arcade cabinent, and a VF Terminal how much would that run.

6. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

So is there an official release date yet? It's going to be July before we know it and no word?

Seems like the game is on perpetual beta test at those arcades in Tokyo though...

-Alex

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Just like gmail but it works fine... /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Right now it's most likely 2nd or 3rd week of July. I know that many arcades around Japan have the promotion materials put up saying "coming soon." I would be looking out for it in those time frame.

9. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

So it looks like the game was officially released in areas other than Tokyo on Wednesday July 12th... However it won't make it to even Sega arcades in our area until the 15th...

Some Mom & Pop Shops (like the "Joyland" in Harue that Namflow frequents) won't get the game until August...

-Alex

10. foda500

foda500 Member

/versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif and i thought the PS3 was expensive

I remember a sega dude saying that with the PS3 you had thousands of dollars worth in arcade tecnology for 600 bucks sounds like he wasn't lying.

Anyone knows if the ps3 or the xbox 360 are more powerful than lindbergh?