1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5:R Location Test Report!

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Makatiel, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I hope the old stages are included. It was nice having old Tekken 5 stages in T5:DR, and it would be nice if VF5:R was the same way.

2. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

The original VF3 stages were in VF3TB and the original VF4 stages were in VF4: Evo, so I reckon Sega would put them in.

3. Raxel

Raxel Member

I agree, but aren't we all sick of them by now? I've played the game to death and would stay away from the old stages in R.

PS - New user (but long time VF'er)

4. CobiyukiOS

CobiyukiOS Well-Known Member

By the way, where is the clock in character select screen? Still in the left of the character blocks? And is it still two rows of characters?

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

im totally not reading this game until it comes out!!

nooooo!

NOOOOOOOOO!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?

(*close the page! CLOSE THA PAGE!!*)

6. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

This applied for the home version? For the arcade version? Or for both versions?
    Assuredly, VF4 Evo PS2 version had the VF4 stages....

7. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

hey guys, i have a question. i've tried clicking on some of the links on page 53 i wanted to know rather or not anywho has uploaded any photo's of these new stages in the gallery here?