1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Aoi Combos

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by Myke, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Aoi Combos

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

If you have any corrections or additions then please post in this thread.

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>More information about the VFDC Combo lists can be found in the VF5 Combo Lists announcement.</span>

2. HamalSharatan

HamalSharatan Active Member

Awesome, thanks. Gonna check it out.

3. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    There are a lot of others /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif combos, I will try to list them all

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif vs Aoi

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, OM /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif ( to opponent back ) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif vs Jacky and lei Fei

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, OM ( to opponent back ) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif vs Wolf, Vanessa

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, OM ( to opponent back ) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif vs Vanessa, Aoi etc

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, OM ( to opponent back ) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif , /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif vs Jeffry

That's's what it comes to my mind, there is more, I will them add later.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif vs everyone

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif vs everyone

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif -2DP good vs Shun Di

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif vs HW

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif MC, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif vs HW

Side crumple combos:

OM /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (to opponent front), /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif 72 damage vs Lion and Vanessa
    OM /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (to opponent front), /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif or /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif, BT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif 68 vs everyone

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    kingo, do you want access to add these to the combo database yourself?

5. HamalSharatan

Say yes, Kingo. We need some kind of comprehensive Aoi guide.

6. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Well, I already sent a PM to Myke to say I would give it a try.
    I think I can do it, althrough I may have some english vocabulary issues lol

7. HamalSharatan

Thanks. No problem, we can help you out!!

8. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    update with some 66K combos, some damage added, etc
    Need more testing for character specifik combo.
    If anyone want to contribute, you're welcome!

PS: Wow, I just realize that K+G CH -> PPK is 73 damage !!

9. HamalSharatan

Thanks, dude. Yeah, where are the people? Before there was a bunch of guys professing their love for Aoi and now that she needs you they don't show up -_-

10. Tiripsem

Tiripsem Well-Known Member

33P+K,P,KPK works well on light weights. I haven't tried it in ages though so I'm not sure how effective it is.

11. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Against light weight opponents, for better damage, 33P+K, P, P, 6KK. ( 58 )
    Not much variety for Aoi combos, excepted the ones what begin with 66K.

12. Azusabo

Azusabo Well-Known Member

I found out that if the opponent can't avoid the down attack after KK, then any combo with KK, down attack is usually gonna be max damage. 33pk, p, kk, down attack is 67dmg. If they use 8 or 2pkg to avoid the down attack you can dash forward and try a low throw.

If you can't get the down attack after KK, I didn't know that 33pk, p, p, 6kk was max damage though. I usually just 33pk, pp6pp. Nice find! [​IMG]

13. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    No, you can't dash forward and ground throw if they don't recovery from KK combo ender. You don't have enough time.

EDIT: oh, you meant if he succeeded in tech rolling after the KK ?
    I have misunderstood.

14. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    He said ground attack, not ground throw though.

15. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4

16. Tiripsem

I was just trying to add on to the list rather than find the highest damage combo but ohhh-keee-doke.

->,K+G,P followed by 1,P+K+G is fun to use if you can actually land it considering it's speed. Nice 70 dmg or so.

17. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    This is not a combo, because the low throw are escapable.

I will update the combo list soon by adding combos from 33P+K CH, there are some fun combos against light weight.

18. Tiripsem

Please do :3, I need some new material to use against Eileen and El Blaze.

19. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Against Eileeen and El Blaze, you can do
    33P+K CH, KP, 64P+KP for 73 damage in both stance

It works too on NH for Eileen in open stance for 59 damage ( only 1 extra point compared to the basic 33P+K, P, P, 6KK )
    Also on NH for El Blaze in both stance, but harder or inconsistent in close stance though.