1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Brad Command List

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Brad Command List

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

The summary of Ver.C changes, from akai's thread:

Brad
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | ??Semicircular, evade toward back??
    O | (ducking) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | +2 on hit
    O | (long ducking) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | ??Staggers on hit??
    X | (long ducking) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | ??

O = change applies to command list data
    X = change does not apply to command list data

If you find any corrections, or wish to discuss the command list, then post in this thread.

2. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Thanks!
    Could you please add to the list that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif the last /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif can be cancelled into /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif or /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif just like his /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif?

It's an unlisted move in the game command list also.

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Confirmed, should be up in the next command list update. Thanks, tony.

4. tonyfamilia

Np. I was looking at Brad's frame data and saw that PP is still -5 on block for version C. Is this correct?

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I think so. After /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif is blocked, I can crouch under a throw attempt in training mode.

6. tonyfamilia

D'oh! My bad, I meant ON HIT. It's always been -5 on block but the real question is: is it really -5 on hit?
    Sorry for the confusion.

7. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I think is -5 on normal hit, for both version B and C. Two reasons:

1) Sega's supposedly "complete list" of move changes did not mention this move.

2) After /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif NH (-5 frames):
    Brad's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif (11 frames, 12 damage) failed to beat Brad's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif (16 frames, 22 damage).
    Brad's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif (11 frames) beat out Brad's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif (17 frames).

The frames might change if you are going into one of his slipping stances as KoD has shown with other characters' stance changing moves.

8. tonyfamilia

Damn, that's sad, same frames on hit or block /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
    Thanks for testing this /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

9. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    It's an elbow, tested in dojo with vanessa set to neutral. Making a post in the relevant thread ASAP. </div></div>
    Copy pasted from the "stance dancing" thread.

10. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Command list corrected.

PT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif now listed as elbow (EL) class.