1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Goh Command List

Discussion in 'Goh' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Goh Command List

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

The summary of Ver.C changes, from akai's thread:

Goh
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | 2nd hit’s attack class changed from EL to MP
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 20 to 30 damage
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 35 to 40 damage
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 25 to 30 damage
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 25 to 30 damage
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 20 to 30 damage
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 35 to 40 damage
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 25 to 30 damage
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 25 to 30 damage
    O | (tsukami)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Increased from 40 to 45 damage

O = change applies to command list data
    X = change does not apply to command list data

If you find any corrections, or wish to discuss the command list, then post in this thread.

2. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Gohs /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif gives him +13 on a successful sabaki.

3. Gmoney

Gmoney Active Member

Ok I have a question on his deflection moves what moves do you use them on like his /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif or his /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif and his /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif I've deflected some mid kicks and punches with them but not sure which does which just kinda guessing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

4. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

I think Goh's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif is stance-dependent. In open stance only /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif is possible whereas in closed stance all kind of throw attempts are guaranteed (you gotta dash in vs. EI and EL).

5. Leonard_McCoy

If I understand you correctly then you just wanna know which sabaki reflects which move, right? Just consult the command list for Goh please. It's all clearly stated in there:
    http://virtuafighter.com/commands/index.php?ver=5c&chara=goh

6. Gmoney

Gmoney Active Member

Thanks Guy Kinda New to the site Never seen that before. I just knew the in game command list nevr actually specifies.

7. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

In closed stance you don't have to dash in for the throw against most characters, but for EI and EL you have to buffer a dash.

8. Leonard_McCoy

Yes, so true. Corrected.

9. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Checking the list, BT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif should be at 14f and BT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif should be at 16f if I'm not mistaken.

10. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

How exactly does the kick sabaki work? It won't counter full circulars? It doesn't seem to work against every kick that it says it's supposed to...

11. Leonard_McCoy

Oh it does. It sabakis high (HK) and side kicks (SK). As soon as you see the kick coming at you initiate Goh's Sabaki Kick /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. Stomach crumple included :D. Can be used vs. non-circular mid rising attacks, too.

12. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

i remember someone telling me that sabakis won´t reverse full circulars, like it´s some kind of rule. Like not revering double limb attacks.

can someone confirm that?

13. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Goh's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif sabakis mid-kicks (MK) as well. Yes, there is a difference between mid-kicks and side-kicks. For review, it sabakis HK, MK and SK class attacks.

They are types of kicks that it will not sabaki because they belong to a different class. Full circular kicks are classified as crescent kicks: either high or mid (HCR, MCR) Full circular low kicks are considered sweeps. (SW)

Note that not all crescent kicks are full circular. Goh's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif is a high crescent kick but is half circular. Since it is a crescent kick it cannot be sabakied.

Goh's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif also will not sabaki jump kicks which are MDK class. I can't test but I believe he cannot sabaki kickflips/flipkicks which fall under somersault class. (SM)

To clarify, rising attacks that are not MCR attacks can either be mid-kicks or side-kicks so Goh is able to sabaki them.

Rising mid-kicks can be dodged by any direction. Rising side kicks can not be dodged to the the front side but can be avoided by evading towards the back.

There is no sabaki that can deflect crescent kicks.

Aoi is the only character that can reverse double limb attacks.

Only Aoi and Brad can reverse mid-crescent kicks but only Aoi can reverse high crescents.

14. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

Flip kicks like kage's forward-flips can definitely be sabaki'd with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif and it happens at the end of the first round in this vid...

http://dogalog.excite.co.jp/viewvideo.jspx?Movie=48108178/48108178peevee94252.flv

Sarah and Jacky's backflips can't be sabakid at all though. and I'm 99% sure I've sabaki'd Goh's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif.

15. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Kage's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif is not a standard flipkick. It's classified as a mid-kick.
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...and I'm 99% sure I've sabaki'd Goh's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif. </div></div>
    I thought you could as well but I can't test it to be sure. Damn Sega for no record function.

16. Gmoney

Gmoney Active Member

There are a lot of specific moves I wish I could set the cpu to execute in dojo mode so I can get practice But You can't Like I said at first the sabaki's are unclear also things like vanessa's tackle grab, or breaking any low or ground grab's have to actually be practiced for timing in a real fight cause you can't set that up in dojo /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif It make some people actually difficult to defeat until you can figure it out.

17. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Excuse me, are we sure Goh's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif gives a stomach stagger? It is noted as such in the VFdc command list but in-game it seems like it's a head stagger. Can somebody confirm/explain? If not it should be corrected.

18. Virooster

Virooster Active Member

It is a head stagger. It's good for setting up some juggling combos with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

19. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    I thought you could as well but I can't test it to be sure. Damn Sega for no record function. </div></div>

No need. Aoi can inashi it (I set cpu to controller, L2 as /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif and used my feet to hold /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif and L2 [I air drum everyday{I'm a talented individual}]).

If Aoi can inashi= /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif= HK reversal.
    ---
    Vanessa can also reverse it...

20. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Fixed. Thanks for the correction. 3 down...