1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Jeffry Command List

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Jeffry Command List

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

The summary of Ver.C changes, from akai's thread:

Jeffry
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | ??slam combo properties changed??
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | ??slam combo properties changed??
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | -8(-1) on Guard(Crouch Guard)
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | Delay of second P is guaranteed to hit
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | -4 on Guard
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | +8 on Counter
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | ??
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | 50 frames total, -9 on Guard
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | 22 frames exe, 49 frames total, +1 on Guard, +8 on Hit, +11 on Counter
    X | (opponent crouch) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | ??recovery after throw is easier??
    O | (opponent airborne) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | Damage increase to 25
    X | (opponenet down) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | camera modification only
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif or /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif | camera modification only

O = change applies to command list data
    X = change does not apply to command list data

If you find any corrections, or wish to discuss the command list, then post in this thread.

2. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    Thanks myke!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif got a damage reduction to go along with its better guard frames, which is reflected in the updated command list.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif got better guard frames, but it also pushes back a lot less (ver b wasnt really throwable despite being -7 or whatever)

I'm really confused about the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif . . . the delay between the 2 punches is exactly the same between Ps3 and Xbox360 versions (you have 23 frames from the first P to tap the second one, which also IMHO means the move is not hit-checkable, just hit-predictable).
    Is the point that in old version, max delay might not connect as a combo on normal hit?

If anybody knows what the deal with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif string changes is either, I'd be curious.

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Basically what you have written, the window for inputting the second /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif has not been changed from version B to C. I think the way opponent "float" after the first punch connects has been slightly altered such that a delayed second punch will connect in version C.

I think it is hit-checkable, but difficult (You have 18 frames to input elbow or something, after blocking a low punch. It is difficult but is doable...so 23 frames to input the second P is doable after making sure the first hit connects).

4. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I was pretty disappointed, thought it was going to be true delay-able like dashing elbow or something.

Yeah, a 23 frame window would be doable. But its 23 frames total between pushing the 2 punch buttons. 16 frames of that passes before the first punch is in hit detection. Means 7 (or 8, dunno how the display in training really counts it ) frames to see the hit & decide to push the second P. I think limit of human reaction time is about 10 frames.

There are lots of moves that seem like they can only be hit "checked" by throwing the move out, then checking to see if the opponent twitched, not actually waiting for the hit.

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Oh ok, I misunderstood what you mean by the 23 frames.

7-8 frames is definitely out of my reaction speed. When I am fully alert, it takes me 12-15 frames to react to something.

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the analysis guys -- confirmed what I felt when I finally played Version C. ("Is /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif really supposed to be hit checkable or am I getting old??")

7. KtotheG

KtotheG Well-Known Member

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif is -1 on guard?
    But when I go to training mode and set the cpu Jeff to guard and counterattack with a mid I always beat out the cpu's 6P with my 6P?

and I get 20DMG not 25 when i use /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif

8. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    Are you using ps3 (version b) or xbox360 (version c) ?

9. KtotheG

10. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    For /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, you are right, it is not -1 on guard. It should be +1. Thanks, it will be changed in the next command list update.

As for /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif, I am able to get 25 damage from it. When you use it, is it in a 2 or more hit combo?

11. KtotheG

oh, akai you are right. I was basing it on the damage I get when I use it in the standard light-heavy 6K combo, which is 20.

to get 25, do i set cpu to jump and do it then?

12. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Strangely, when you try to throw a jumping opponent it does not work, it must be opponent is falling in midair.

I got 25 damage by either:

1. CPU set to jump, I /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif to hit them, then /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif.

or

2. Hit opponent with either /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif or /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, then /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif.

13. KtotheG

ok, ill try that later today

14. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    Huh, that's pretty weird about /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, tried it & i can beat /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif consistently. Thanks for noticing.

I definitely get 57 points of damage ( 32 + 25) from /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif

15. KtotheG

Oh I see, I did this today and got the same. Before I was basing it on /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif

16. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Corrected side throw escape column of Jeffry's Only One Buster side throw (based on posts in the recent Side Throw Escape Video Tutorial topic)