1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Lei Combos

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Myke, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    BlackDragon37 and MystD now have access to edit combos. I'm reluctant to add another user since it will get difficult to manage with multiple authors (too many cooks syndrome).

Please communicate your changes to combos in this thread.

Others may still contribute with additions and corrections as per usual.

2. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    sorry bout it guys but i dont have a pc for editing btw using ps3 internet browser

3. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Yo if i get a new computer you can have mine!

4. MystD

MystD Well-Known Member

Im changing cr.h 1P+K PPP now.

- cr.h 1P+K 6_P 466P+K works for all in both FS too.

5. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Orginally shown to me by Akairyu, it seems /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif can be done to pai but I haven't tested it.

EDIT: It works open stance (/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif switches foot pos.) and does 69 dmg.

6. stpROCK

stpROCK Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Maldarak
    XBL:
    Ad4M
    Well, as far as ive tested this, the combo works only if the opponent doesnt try to escape the stagger at all...hence its kind of possible to block that low-stagger on reflex; probably it would be better to go for guaranteed stuff or setups which are harder to escape from.

7. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

Hence the NB.

8. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    This combo isn't guaranteed because of stagger recovery but used it against lei in dojo Ura koko shiki /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif

9. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    Gonna test out some lei combos from bokutai and ura nehan shiki ppp float on ch

10. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

hey vf#'s, how do u think u will fair when u get back on? Will u be a lot weaker, a little weaker, the same, or stronger? Just wonder how u think your break will effect your game.

11. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    try adding another p then 1p+k and end with 43p+k 77DMG.

12. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    bokutai /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif 71 dmg on ch and 61 dmg on nh it should work on eileen, pai, sarah, aoi,and i haven't tested it on vanessa. also works after ch from ura nehan ppp. If u can add /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif instead of /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif it does 80 dmg on ch

13. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    Personally i might get weaker only coz and yupa would know if i got better since they play me offline

14. BlackDragon37

That's on CH. On NH it's 69Dmg.

15. BlackDragon37

Lightweight characters only:

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, Doku /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif.

Up to 63pts damage.

The key here is to get close to your opponent via dashing or OM.

16. BlackDragon37

On Vanessa only:

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif.

69DMG.

17. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gifon nh 54 dmg, ch 64 damage works exclusively on lion, pai, aoi,and eileen.

18. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

wish u'd come back vfnumbers. There are only 2 good lei fei's to play now days. Blackdragon and Turnepoid. : ( Using lei fei is lonely now days.

Props to turnepoid and Black dragon though. With you 2 and myself, the three regular lei's online all have drastically different styles.

19. BlackDragon37

Unfortunately, my XBL ran out. And I don't think I'll be back on Gold for 1-3 months... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

20. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    damn Im sorry to hear that, we had some good games last night