1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Lei Fei Command List

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Confirmed, Lei backturned [K]+[G] (blocked) -> Hai [P] is getting interrupted by 14 frame attacks. (I used Kages elbow)

Numbers: swallow kick is also 14 frames ([9][K]+[G])

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Today i was checkin lei fei's frames data and i found this interesting thing:
    the command list says Sui Ran Kan Shiki's [P]+[K] is -14 but testing it in dojo with jacky defend and attack option 3 i always blocked the elbow coming. This when i did this command:
    [1][P]+[K]+[G] -> [2][2] -> [P]+[K]

But if i do:
    [1][P]+[K]+[G] -> [P] -> [2][2] -> [P]+[K]

The jacky's elbow hits me.

Seems like the Sui Ran Kan Shiki has different properties depending from the stance it gets.

I don'w know how test it better without a partner.

3. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

Have you checked distance?

4. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Ok i tested better with more characters. And yes seems to be the distance the key. If i'm too close to the opponent he will hit me. That's why with the second option i'm not able to guard or evade the attack.

5. BlackDragon37

Put the CPU next to the wall and try again. See if the same results apply.

6. Mister

Yeah i did it. Same result, the mid attack hits me. So the command list should notice that, don't you agree?

7. BlackDragon37

Yeah, I guess.

8. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    You cannot block the elbow. You need 1f to guard In vf5, if an attack whiffs at a very close range there still will be be some sort of guard animation which is negligibizzle nizzle. I'm not sure if the cpu will elbow off of a whiff of a "fake" guard but meh, I'm pretty sure suirakan p+k is elbow and beatdown counterable

9. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    [3] [3] [K] [+] [G] [K] [K] [+] [G]'s level is mentioned as "L,H" but it's attack class says "LK,-" [​IMG]

10. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I take that to mean that the second attack is neither reversible or can be inashi'd by Aoi. That is, it's in a unique class of its own.

Do you have evidence that suggests otherwise?

11. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    No i don't, i just assumed it was an omission [​IMG] It looks suspiscioussly like a high crescent kick though. But that's just a hunch, it still has to be tested.