1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Lion Command List

Discussion in 'Lion' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Lion Command List

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

The summary of Ver.C changes, from akai's thread:

Lion
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | on normal hit and counter hit, opponent is down
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif or /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | -18 on Guard
    O | (toroumaifuku) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | -8 on Guard ??Delay between punches shorten??
    O | (torousoufuu)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | -8 on Guard
    X | (right side) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | camera modification only

O = change applies to command list data
    X = change does not apply to command list data

If you find any corrections, or wish to discuss the command list, then post in this thread.

2. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Lion's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif is listed as an elbow but my DS vanessa <s>seems to be</s> is able to neutral inashi it into a hand-hold /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif (that would mean it's a MP not an EL)

3. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Lion's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif is on Lion's version C move list as being -4f on block. I suspected there was something wrong with this frame data when I was playing so I decided to test it in dojo mode against 11 frame standing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif AND 10 frame standing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

Lion's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif (the jumping, somersaulting, turning kick) is listed as being -4 on block on his version C move list... But it's actually +1 on block. <u>Lion has advantage on BLOCK.</u>

I tested it in dojo to be <u>absolutely sure</u> before I posted this. If you do /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif (blocked)> BT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif will beat a 10f standing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif by Sarah. However, BT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif is 12 frames and will be beaten out by Sarah's standing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

If you do BT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif vs. Lau after a blocked /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif it will beat his standing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif. In this situation, Lion is +1f and his BT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif (the turning two punch combo) will beat an 11f /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif as normal standing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif for most, if not all, characters (I believe) is 10 damage and Lion's turning punches do 12 damage each so the BT /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif has a higher attack priority, even when the frames are even i.e. + or - 0f.

4. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Thanks Gernburgs. Corrected

5. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking the time to do that Akai.

6. erdraug

XBL:
    erdraug
    Copy pasted from the BG thread.

7. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    That information is not included in the movelists, is it?

8. erdraug

XBL:
    erdraug
    I think so - for example it lists his /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif recovers high.

9. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thanks for this. Command list updated with "Recovers standing" note.

For attacks that recover in a different state than what the attack hit at, such as crouching low attacks that recover standing, and high/mid attacks that recover crouching, I've tried to note this in the Notes column.

If you find any others that are missing this info, then post up in the relevant character's command list thread.

Cheers.

10. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Kinda late but Lion can not go into Kanpo stance after PKP or 4KP.

11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Thanks, I removed the PKP P+K+G command from the list. I did not see 4KP P+K+G listed in the command lists though?

12. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Can you update that command list with these notes, please :
    [6] [6] [P] [+] [K] [P] crouch stagger
    [6] [P] [+] [K] [+] [G] [P] crouch stagger
    [4] [P] [+] [K] [+] [G] [P] [P] [P] crouch stagger
    [4] [P] [+] [K] [+] [G] [K] [+] [G] opponent side turned on hit

Also, if [4] [6] [P] [+] [K] [P] [8] or [2] [P] is special high, does [P] [P] [8] or [2] [P] follow the same rule ?

13. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated, thanks.

At the moment, I can't test this. But it does not necessarily have to follow the same rule.