1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Vanessa Command List

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Updated to high punch (HP) class and removed Super Replay note.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DS /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif is <u>not a high punch</u>. Tested vs Jacky set to neutral. Judging from the animation, it's probably a high elbow like in VF4evo.</div></div>
    Updated to high elbow class (HE).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DS /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif is <u>not a mid punch</u>. Tested vs Jacky set to neutral again. Most probably it's a mid double punch, judging from the way it animates. Reminding you that in ver.C it has <u>Super Replay</u>.</div></div>
    Added Super Replay note, but unsure of the class. Can someone verify using Aoi's YY stance?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally, i just realised there's most probably an ERROR IN THE LEGEND: instead of explaining HWT the legend falsely explains HBT twice. Funny how this could have slipped all this time unnoticed /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>
    Legend updated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If HWT is indeed what i think it is (a High Wall Throw) then there's 2 additional errors in the vanessa command list: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif from both stances should be noted as <u>HWT</u> and not just HT.</div></div>
    Both throws updated to HWT.

A huge thanks for your feedback! These are good finds! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Only thing I haven't updated is your first comment regarding OS /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif. If someone can test/verify and post their findings that would be great.

2. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Added Super Replay note, but unsure of the class. Can someone verify using Aoi's YY stance?
    </div></div>

Definitely not mp. Smacks YY-Aoi down.

3. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thanks. Changed to Mid Double Punch (MDP).

4. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    OS [1] [P] + [K], [K] is special high (H*)

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  5. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Fixed. Thank you.

6. erdraug

XBL:
    erdraug
    DS Front Sleeper ~ Hold Face Knee (found under f+k, df+k+g and f+p,df+k) are marked as "25" damage whereas it should be "-".

Wall kiss (DS wall throw) is marked as "down" whereas it should be "stagger".

Intruder Step K is still marked as "MK" whereas it should be "MDK".

Crimson lancer #4 (OS b,f+k CH > f+p+k) is marked as "HTC" whereas it should be "HIT". It should also be moved up with the attacks instead of being bunched up with the throws - the same way the other two moves (d+k+g > f+p+k & f,f+k+g > f+p+k) that have hit-throws that lead to takedown are.

Lightning Lancer Tackle (OS f,f+p+k) should **probably** be marked "To Deep Sweeper after back hit (damage 50pts)".

Face Crush Upper & Knee (Hand Hold P & K respectively) should be marked "Opponent Side Turned".

Btw, in the **VF4evo** command list, d+k,p,p and f+k,k,p,p it are marked "Head over Heals" whereas they should be "Head over Heels"

Also i think DS db+p only forces crouch on CH but i'm not 100% on that, besides i don't think the command list differentiates that sort of thing, otherwise there would also be a mention of DS d+p+k forcing crouch on block.

Finally a reminder that we could remove the "continue with df+k,p sequence" comment from OS db+p+k.

I don't have internet at home ATM so i apologize in advance if i take a while to respond.

7. erdraug

XBL:
    erdraug
    I've also found 2 additional discrepancies in the command list but since i don't have an xbox and cannot test them on my own i thought i'd post them here where maybe a kind soul would test them :X3:

DS feint body is 12dmg but OS feint body is 17 dmg?
    DS pkg backhands are +4 on hit but OS pkg backhands are +3 on hit?

Once again sorry about the flood of questions in these last two posts :whistle:

8. Yes,feint body is 12 damage in DS,and 17 in OS.but i dont understand why it's 2combo hit (27 total damage)in OS, and isn't marked as combo in DS. I want to answer to your second question,but i don't know what is pgk backhands. i apologize

9. erdraug

XBL:
    erdraug
    Wow, Sparedifference, hi! :LOL: So you finally decided to join VFdc ;) Why don't you visit THIS THREAD and introduce yourself? I know there's another Italian player in these forums called Mister (you should try sending him a private message!) but there are maybe even more!

Thank you so much for the information about Feint Body. I feel embarassed it's so easy to test but i don't have my xbox360 here with me in Greece :X3:

Concerning "pkg backhands", it's my fault again, i was referring to the moves called Switch Back Blow. If you notice in the Command List there are several moves called Switch Back Blow that appear to be identical. However, if you look closer, you'll notice that:

DS [6][P][K][P][+][K][+][G]
    DS [2][K][P][+][K][+][G]

say they are +4 on hit

OS [P][P][P][+][K][+][G]
    OS [6][P][P][+][K][+][G]
    OS [3][K][P][+][K][+][G]
    OS [P][+][K][P][+][K][+][G]
    OS Intruder Step [P][P][+][K][+][G]

say they are +3 on hit :confused:

UPDATE: thanks to Sparedifference's other post about Cut-In (which i was too slow to reply to :X3:) i realized that in the Reversals Section there's some info about being sideturned after throw escaping Vanessa's leg reversals crazy.gif Maybe the throw escaping information concerned her punch reversals which can indeed be escaped!

10. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

The important thing here, other than me giving up info on a char that im heavily using is, Switching with knee is - on block. Swithching to half cirular punch is +1 or +2 every time on block( not 100% positive). Vanessa can be very confusing to anyone not familliar with her. And dont worry I wont be volunteering any set ups as of yet. [​IMG] If you want to gain knowledge play me. [​IMG]

11. erdraug

XBL:
    erdraug
    Tested with Aoi, it appears to be a sidekick (same reversal animation as bone crush middle).

12. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thanks. Changed class to Side Kick (SK).

13. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Can the command of Vanessas DS [6] [K] hit throw(Cut-in Knee Kick ~ Front Sleeper) be changed to "Counter Hit"? Seems to only work on Major Counter hit.

Thanks

14. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Im pretty sure I can confirm this. Doesn't seem to work on recovery counter.

15. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    lol, someone has been missing seminars.

16. erdraug

XBL:
    erdraug
    Hello, could someone with access to the command lists integrate the following posts:

* http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/207482/Re: VF5 Ver.C Vanessa Command #Post207482
    Mark DS [6] [P] + [K], [P] as Super Replay

* http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/260294/Re: VF5 Ver.C Vanessa Command #Post260294
    DS Front Sleeper ~ Hold Face Knee (found under f+k, df+k+g and f+p,df+k) are marked as "25" damage whereas it should be "-".

Crimson lancer #4 (OS b,f+k CH > f+p+k) is marked as "HTC" whereas it should be "HIT". It should also be moved up with the attacks instead of being bunched up with the throws - the same way the other two moves (d+k+g > f+p+k & f,f+k+g > f+p+k) that have hit-throws that lead to takedown are.

Lightning Lancer Tackle (OS f,f+p+k) should be marked "To Deep Sweeper after back hit (damage 50pts)".

Face Crush Upper & Knee (Hand Hold P & K respectively) should be marked "Opponent Side Turned".

Btw, in the **VF4evo** command list, d+k,p,p and f+k,k,p,p it are marked "Head over Heals" whereas they should be "Head over Heels

* http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/272255/Re: VF5 Ver.C Vanessa Command #Post272255
    Change DS [6] [K] hit throw(Cut-in Knee Kick ~ Front Sleeper) to "Counter Hit"

They have been pending for a while.

Also "Leg Hold Throw" and "Leg Hold Smash" say "Opponent Side Turned after throw escape" but there's no throw escape possible for those two moves.

Also DS (opp. down) [8] [P] "Rolling Leg Drop" should have "recovers crouching".

17. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    * http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubb...255/Re: VF5 Ver.C Vanessa Command #Post272255
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Change DS [6] [K] hit throw(Cut-in Knee Kick ~ Front Sleeper) to "Counter Hit"
    </div></div>
    They have been pending for a while.

Also "Leg Hold Throw" and "Leg Hold Smash" say "Opponent Side Turned after throw escape" but there's no throw escape possible for those two moves.

Also DS (opp. down) [8] [P] "Rolling Leg Drop" should have "recovers crouching". </div></div>

Revised the Ver. C movlist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    * http://virtuafighter.com/forums/ubb...294/Re: VF5 Ver.C Vanessa Command #Post260294
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DS Front Sleeper ~ Hold Face Knee (found under f+k, df+k+g and f+p,df+k) are marked as "25" damage whereas it should be "-".

Lightning Lancer Tackle (OS f,f+p+k) should be marked "To Deep Sweeper after back hit (damage 50pts)".

Btw, in the **VF4evo** command list, d+k,p,p and f+k,k,p,p it are marked "Head over Heals" whereas they should be "Head over Heels
    </div></div></div></div>

Before I even attempt to go through this - The Face Front Sleeper and Hold Face Knee looks like it would do damaged?

18. flatlinerz

flatlinerz Member

can someone tell me how I do that move where you take them to the ground and knee them a few times?

19. erdraug

XBL:
    erdraug
    OS [3][P] + [K] + [G] low throw (opponent must be crouched) aka. "Hell Hound"

20. flatlinerz

flatlinerz Member

thanks mate