1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Wolf Command List

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Wolf Command List

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

The summary of Ver.C changes, from akai's thread:

Wolf
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | Normal hit and counter hit downs opponent
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif (counter hit) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | +10 on Hit
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | ??Strengthens guaranteed hits against low attacks??
    X | (Back Turned) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | ??Increase advantage on normal hit and counter hit??
    X | (opponent down) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif | camera modification only
    X | (defensive move)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | camera modification only

O = change applies to command list data
    X = change does not apply to command list data

If you find any corrections, or wish to discuss the command list, then post in this thread.

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I've something to say about wolf's command list.
    Seems that in the command list miss 2 moves:
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif on CH
    And the same move with the opponent back turned.
    I've seen that moves in a clip and i tried to do it... and it works on the vf5's xbox version.
    I hope this helps /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

3. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif on MC causes the same "HEAD CRUMPLE" as /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif NH. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif throw will work after either head crumples. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

4. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    You can get that throw off of any head crumple.

Also, all of Wolf's hit throws except 9P~6P+G work on backturn.

5. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

Thanks for putting together this info Myke. Hopefully now I can connect my moves from lowest frames on up and then go into combos from there.

6. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Mister, in case it's not clear, if you look under the Throws section for Wolf you'll find the following entries:

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>Emerald Frozen
    (head crumble) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif 45 pts</span>

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>Emerald Frozen
    (head crumble) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif (fastest input) 55 pts</span>

So, any move that causes a head crumble may be followed up by the Emerald Frozen.

7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Oh i see. sorry my mistake. Just the Game's movelist doesn't say anything about head crumble throws.
    Thanks for the tips :p

8. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    No problem!

The in-game command list is not quite the same format as the VFDC command list, so I can understand the confusion.

9. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    KoD, manji, kingo and social ruin were discussing lau's 9P and then it was mentioned that Wolf's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif does not appear to be a MP. Maybe it's an MDK like lau's jumping attack?

10. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Quick check using Aoi. Wolf /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif is a mdk class. Changed. Thanks.