1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5FS at Evo 2012: Event Details and Trip Planning

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by akai, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Xzyx987X

Xzyx987X Well-Known Member

I am! No Xbox or PS3 here, but I do have my 360 stick. Normally, I don't like to post my cell phone number online, but since I'm having trouble tracking down anyone hosting casuals, here it is: (Edit: Number removed, thanks for the matches guys!) Give me a call if you are hosting casuals or know where casuals are going down. If all else fails we can always get together in my room and take turns playing pop'n music on my PSP. [​IMG]

2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I am with Marlyjay, Jide, and Ash. Waiting to hear where VFing will be tonight. At Imperial Palace.

3. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Hey akai we have casuals going on here...001, la akira, silepai, etc, bring the crew were at ceasar's palace tower

4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    cobratron - sent you a PM with info. Thanks.

5. cobratron

Check pm

6. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Jaxelrod
    The guy who was gonna take the extra bed in my room at the imperial palace just fucked me over and backed out... So I still have a room available.

7. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

I'm here! Ran into a few folks already. I'm pretty exhausted, not sure if I'm up for casuals at the moment, but should be playing almost all day tomorrow. Cobratron, where are you folks holding games?

8. cobratron

Were in the palace tower #1846

9. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    Any casuals going on at Imperial? Just got here and don't want to walk all the way to Casears. I'm in room 1333.

10. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    I'm tired and my phone is dead. Might downback till tomorrow

11. cobratron

In the house:

Xyxz, soakrates, Renzo , la akira, chefboy, Dango, silepai, r_panda, 001, jide, marlyjay, akai, distick...beers, wine, whiskey, water...VF in Vegas les go

12. cobratron

Chris and Sam the seed just walked in

13. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

The eagle has landed with Plague and Brisal73 @
    Imperial Palace 12118
    My number

14. cobratron

Brisal...akai said you had some monitors/console. Possible you can add a setup to the party? 15 people here and not enough matches going...if not tonite then tomorrow...

15. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Good luck everyone!!! It's gonna be a great show!!!

Flash, if Japanese know how to low throw escape, then do fucking 3K+G instead!!!!

16. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

We have 1 monitor 5 sticks 2 ps3s. Going to bed now. Btw people need to post where they are at. We saw Dre but that's it

We are going down to tourney area at 10 my matches start at 12

17. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

What's good! Hit me 6463459910. I'm at caesar!

18. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    Anyone doing causals at imperial before tourney let us know.

928-446-3252, text or call

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Hi VFDCers at Evo - it appears there will be two spots to play casual Virtua Fighter tonight.

One place is likely at Ceasar's Palace (Cobratron?) and the other at Imperial Palace (Plague and Brisal). I will let them post updates on their setups, time, and place to them.

Also note: we would like all VFers and VFDcers from Evo to meet up Saturday night to take a big group picture.

20. cobratron

Casuals starting now...come on by