1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5FS Command/Frame Data Android Apps

Discussion in 'Store' started by Zero-chan, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

hey myke, hows the app coming along?

Cant wait for the android version! Im sure it'll turn out nice. Some devs usually do a copy and paste of the iOS version and it ends up looking....strange.

with android's new OS (ice cream sandwich), Google released a set of standard guidelines to help devs make the UI look nice and android friendly. here are some links I found on the matter:

http://www.theverge.com/2012/1/12/2703019/google-ice-cream-sandwich-style-guidelines

http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2012/01/introducing-android-design-site.html

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Sudden, the app is in SEGA's hands, and has been for over a month now. Thanks for the links, but they're useless now (to me) [​IMG] I believe SEGA contracted some 3rd party to do the app development where I just focused on the content.

I'll try to find out where it's up to, because last I heard it should have been all but ready for release.

3. Manjoume

Manjoume Well-Known Member

That's good news @Myke.

4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Cool. Hope their devs does it right

5. wingchun_warrior

wingchun_warrior Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

nee to be free why is the jap version free an the english is not

6. synapse

synapse Well-Known Member

So what happened to official app then? :/

7. King9999

King9999 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mmking9999
    Windows Phone gets no love...

Hmm, I wonder if that's something I could do.

8. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

This app is taking forever to come out.

9. Ylyon

Ylyon Well-Known Member

XBL:
    ylyon
    still no news? :(