1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5FS Complete Edition for $19.99

Discussion in 'Console' started by Chanchai, Nov 19, 2012.

By Chanchai on Nov 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM
  1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

akai likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Console' started by Chanchai, Nov 19, 2012.

1. SilentNephilim
      SilentNephilim
      So does this mean it will be on the vita? If so, then I might have to get one for sure just to play VF on the go :3
    2. Tricky
      Tricky
      VF on the vita would mean awesome times on the toilet. Also hemorrhoids
      Rodnutz and Mister like this.
    3. Tha_FeauchA
      Tha_FeauchA
      Wow, that's pretty awesome. Hopefully this can get the people that are on the fence about this game to snatch it up. Game plus all costumes for $19.99? Man... Nice that it's $14.99 for the Plus members.

EDIT: Hope this gets posted on SRK's front page too.
    4. Chanchai
      Chanchai
      VF's not coming to the Vita. That news was just talking about all the cool stuff available to PS Plus subscribers this week.

But trust me, I would so love it if VF was on the Vita. I've been playing Vita almost every day.
    5. akai
      akai
      Chanchai I edited your post (switch the prices). Thanks for the info!
    6. Trza49er
      Trza49er
      So I paid 30 bucks for all the costumes and 15 for the game, and now it's all available for 20 bucks? Now that's a kick in the nuts.
    7. Daydream
      Daydream
      Used my maxed out charisma stat to convince a friend to buy the game and costumes last week. He's gonna kill me now that the whole package got reduced. Not sure if this offer quantifies over xbl too though, never heard of the complete edition on xbox, just on psn.
    8. Chanchai
      Chanchai
      I only just heard about it this week when the Playstation Blog made the post I linked. I have not seen it pushed anywhere, I just kinda noticed it was there.

That said, it is what it is. I feel the game is still worth the $45 ^_^ But I understand how you and your friend feels.
    9. akai
    10. aldazo
      aldazo
      so I have the game and if I want the full DLC ($30) it would be cheaper to buy this bundle ($20), am I right? :confused:. Is there a way to get cheaper DLC for people that bought the game recently?
    11. akai
      akai
      Don't think so. Sales end on December 4th.
    12. aldazo
      aldazo
      Today is december 4th, and you know what? The offer is over. I charged my wallet for nothing!! :mad:...:(.
    13. Chanchai
      Chanchai
    14. aldazo
      aldazo
      What about the DLC? Please, tell me good news!!