1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5FS Item Pose List

Discussion in 'Console' started by Feck, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Very cool. So far I've seen Pai jump up into the air with the sword, and with the flag, like it bang on the ground I think. Will have to equip some of the other stuff to see what happens o_O

2. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    You can just watch the video on the first page to see what happens. Then you will know what to equip as well.

3. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

I noticed sometimes it depends on the number of rounds you & your opponent has won/ lost in order to trigger the win poses. for ex: for eileens melon hammer winning pose the final score has to be 3 rounds to two or if she wins a promotion match the rounds dont matter she'll do the melon pose anyway, & for the recorder you have to win a match 3 rounds to 1 etc.

4. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    For the Aoi lovers:

[​IMG]

5. Lashen

Lashen New Member

This list is a godsend!

My gratitude knows no bounds.

6. Kanura

Kanura Active Member

Its huge fun seeing these (Pai jumping on her giant Panda never gets old). I love how they fit each character.