1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5FS MAD: The King Of Virtua Fighters 2014

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Puno_de_Leyenda, Mar 17, 2014.

By Puno_de_Leyenda on Mar 17, 2014 at 7:24 AM
  1. Puno_de_Leyenda

Puno_de_Leyenda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Seikuken
    After seeing a certain Japanese VF5FS MAD(Fun, fanmade, VF5FS vid) based on Street Fighter characters that can be created in VF5FS's awesome customization system...I was heavily inspired! This is my response to it/little tribute to VF, SNK-fighting game series and fighting games in general!

kovf.jpg

It's a little way for me to give back to these awesome communities and fans by creating a Gaijin-made MAD. lol

Here, I'm highlighting the main SNK fighting series characters that can be created in VF5FS's awesome customization system...and telling a bit of a story too...That said, none of this would be possible without meeting some of my great friends on VF5FS, who originally showed me some of these designs(K', Terry(Both versions), Rock, Joe, Blue Mary, Vanessa, Geese, Shen Woo, Leona)...Friends such as: @ToyDingo (BrodiMAN), @KyleVF, @mfwebdude, @Phoxx(?) and @Syncere99-sorry if I forgot anyone!

As for the Ryo and Robert designs, those were done elsewhere before this too, so I thank the creator for the inspiration!

I also want to thank my cousins(for recording help and advice), my VF mentors: @BG_Akira , @mfwebdude, @Libertine, @Silent Legend, @awesome face 12, @Dark Nova Void and all the other awesome people at VFDC! And I also want to thank my DOA/ElGato mentor DestructionBomb and all the other awesome people at FreeStepDodge!

Anyways, sit back and enjoy the show! This is for you all!

Notes: Captured with ElGato Game Capture HD-Edited with Sony Vegas Pro 12(1st timer here ^^ )

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Puno_de_Leyenda, Mar 17, 2014.