1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5FS Miscellaneous Videos

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Lol, that was hilarious. I got one similar that ima put up in a few.

2. ApocryphicV

ApocryphicV Active Member

XBL:
    ApocryphicV
    I like how it looked like Aoi was glitched for a second and then brushed her hair likes nothing was wrong. Good vid!

3. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  4. BolverkGTM

BolverkGTM Active Member

More ring out antics.

5. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

just because this match is so cool.

6. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Hahahah. She ran at him, he was like "i'm out the ring i'm out, don't hit me."

7. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

Im not sure why there havent been so many FS vids around, is this the rigth folder?

8. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

9. TheMrRed

TheMrRed Member

I can't find match videos on this forum.
    I remember before FS came out there was a topic where members posted new match vids.
    Can't find any new ones. Are there some links to youtube channels or a link to a topic in this forum?

10. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

11. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Combos for the cast

How to evade and punish even if there is a string followup

12. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    Huh that's interesting. I thought any input after the evade would cause the string to track, but the immediate throw escape input doesn't result in any tracking. Pretty handy to know.

13. Tricky

It's cuz the throw escape is happening during the evade. Anything after the successful evade is over will cause the tracking to activate.

14. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    Gonna post these videos here even though this thread seems to get no love :eek:

2 hours of some high profile matches between Chief Flash(Wolf) Rodnutz(Akira) Denkai(Shun) Adam Yuki(Jeffry) and me(Lau)

These are all from my stream, just cut out some training mode BS I did in the middle and uploaded to youtube.

GodEater likes this.
  15. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Great upload Joho, I caught a lot of this on the stream but it is great to see it archived.

16. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I saw Myke's response but I didn't see it posted on VFDC? ;)

Enjoy~

Genesis and Chanchai like this.
  17. Tricky

Chanchai posted it in another thread but yeah it's good stuff. His whole channell has nice things in it

http://www.youtube.com/user/doranekoakira

If folks can translate the text in his videos that'd be so boss.

18. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I see, sorry my bad to post it again on different thread.

It says there are 4 restrictions to do these dead sequences, but I think there is only 1 rule to follow which is to do the unevadeable attacks(slow motion parts). And it says you can buffer these attacks instead of Shun(I don't know why).

19. Tricky

hmm I can see that's a literal translation. Can you translate it into like, regular english? I still don't understand the translation too well.

20. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

No problem, the more exposure and more people that watch this, the better ^_^ I am pretty sure both of us were excited to share this awesome vid!