1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5R Brad changes

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Blahzie, Apr 22, 2008.

1. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Lol, hey Happy, don't forget that AWESOME full circular (with canned mid or low) from Kookie.

2. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Really? That was the last reason I had to use him. I think now I'll use Vanessa for her "TAAAAYYYY!"

Or better yet, maybe Wolf for his constipated sounding "HRRAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!"

Wait, I know. I'll use Lau for his "AAAIIIEEEAAAAGGHH!"

But seriously, if we were to make a tier list based on sounds alone:

Shoo Shoo > Tay > Hragh > Aieagh

3. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Lau's death shriek rules them all (especially Vanessa's suspiciously low voice).

4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I forgot about death shriek. But don't forget about Brad's ability to change his voice. Just compare "Checkmate!" and "Bring it on!" to his other voices. It's like there's two different people. That's some real talent right there.

5. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    But VF5:R has snoo-snoo...

6. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

7. Sharp7

Sharp7 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Sharp J7
    wow those vids make brad look like a S tier lol.