1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5R Movies

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    What do you miss about it?

2. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    I miss the damage since it would have allowed be to finally play akira without having to worry about messing up the difficult inputs after his launchers.

I also miss the controversy. Apparently it's not OK for Akira to have half-your-lifebar moves, but it's ok for Jacky [​IMG]

3. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Am I missing something? Akira's bodycheck in FS can still do huge damage, no?

4. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Well you're good to use him, follow ups from his launchers look mad easy in FS. If you can input [6][K][P] you're fine [​IMG]

5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I like this one for some reason, maybe it's the song, ending and stage all in one video.

Speaking of stages, wondering if they'll have VF5R stages for DLC later on. I don't recall seeing this stage in FS. Or any stage with one wall.

6. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    And yea, doesn't Akiras' body check do 120 damage on a deep counter hit in FS?

7. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Lau's and Dural's stages are both single high wall category in R and FS.

8. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    That was my point.

9. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Ahh ok that's awesome, thanks.

10. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX

Yeah I'm really looking forward to hearing this track and many others. FS IS GONNA BE SO AWESOME!

11. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

Last round is so awesome

12. LostCloud

LostCloud Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Lost_Cloud_VF
    XBL:
    Lost Cloud86
    Love this match, but I just wanted to ask, does anyone know what VF game the music is from? It's absolutely awesome but I've never been able to find out.

13. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Track is titled Ai Wa Tsuienai. Its the last track on the second disc of the VF5 OST. It is featured on the VF pachinko game.

This same video was mentioned here a year ago. VF5 OST thread

14. LostCloud

PSN:
    Lost_Cloud_VF
    XBL:
    Lost Cloud86
    Ah, I see, the VF pachinko game. I thought that might be it. Thanks a ton, Shag! I must've missed it last year in that thread somehow (should've done a better search too).

I still haven't gotten around to buying that OST; gotta place that order! Since it's not from a main VF game though, I wonder if that track will be in the console version of VF5FS? I really hope that it is, because it's just awesome.

Anyway, contributing to the thread - One of my favorites:

15. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I can confirmed that the Pachinko music is not in the VF5 OST. The Ai wa Tsuienai have a male vocalist...I believe the song is played at the end of Knockout Special

16. LostCloud

PSN:
    Lost_Cloud_VF
    XBL:
    Lost Cloud86
    Oh, got it, thanks akai! Now I wonder if there's anywhere that one can buy the soundtrack to the VF pachinko game. [​IMG] Probably not, I know, but I'll do some research anyway.

May as well add another match:

17. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Oh man! Goh looks so much badass then ever!