1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5R Movies

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

2. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    Adio thanks for movie!

3. Dive2Blue

Dive2Blue Well-Known Member

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Dive2Blue, both movies were posted already. In future, please do a quick search to see if it wasn't posted already.

Also, when you do post movies, please include a character vs character description as a minimum.

5. Dive2Blue

Funny, I was fixing it before you posted your message. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif [/size]

6. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

7. Dive2Blue

That was a really awesome video you found. Thanks very much, dude.[/size]

8. ZeroEx

ZeroEx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zeextremekid
    XBL:
    Zeextremekid
  9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Itoshun certainly pulled that match back from the brink, El Blaze is looking even more dynamic too.

10. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

11. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

12. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
  13. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

It's really not that great, it's just Pai doing some new combos and new throws.

14. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

15. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

that stance taka goes into in the taka vs jean vid at like 2:19 is so badass. btw that wolf throw in the wolf vs jean vid at like 2:00 seems new (i mean new after the loctest). Some of the moves im seing in these videos now that the game is out i havent seen in any loc test videos

16. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

^ Yeah that throw was freaking sweet. Think Adio called it a "Dudley Bomb." Must be another legit "Pro" wrestling throw.

I believe that "stance" Taka entered is like Wolf's RAW right? And yeah, it does look damn cool.

17. ZeroEx

ZeroEx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zeextremekid
    XBL:
    Zeextremekid
  18. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

the startup animation looks alot like this new throw wolf had in the loc test. It kinda looked like Jeffs current 2 direction throw. Maybe people complained bout the similarity and they added some unique animation to it. I mean the animation of wolf picking up the opp. looks very similar.
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that "stance" Taka entered is like Wolf's RAW right? And yeah, it does look damn cool.</div></div>i love it, also the voice acting that goes with it, its brutal. Taka may not be as zzz as i thought.

19. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

20. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Oh I know exactly which throw you were talking about, cause I remember thinking "That looks exactly like Jeff's 2P+G..."

Man, I bet you're right. Looks great now though haha.