1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5US Combo Videos by LegendaryWolf Shirou

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

A lot of VF Combo videos are coming and the ones out so far are quite good!

I'm pretty excited for the efforts of YouTube Creator LegendaryWolf Shirou and I think that early on in a game's (rereleased/remastered/remade) life, combo videos are a wonderful way to fuel the imagination of developing players and outsiders.

They are also just a cool way to further appreciate the game too!

I encourage everyone support creators like LegendaryWolf Shirou. Liking videos if you like them is great and so is subscribing!

jimi Claymore likes this.
  2. Chanchai

Akira Combo Video Trailer & The Video

THE AKIRA TRAILER

THE AKIRA COMBO VIDEO

Again, I encourage VF players to support projects like these by subscribing to the author on YouTube and liking the videos if you like the video! Also, if you really appreciate the video, leave a nice comment--it helps!

3. Chanchai

Jacky Combo Video Trailer & The Video

THE JACKY TRAILER

THE JACKY COMBO VIDEO

Again, I encourage VF players to support projects like these by subscribing to the author on YouTube and liking the videos if you like the video! Also, if you really appreciate the video, leave a nice comment--it helps!