1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5US is Dural Unlockable?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Vargus, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Vargus

Vargus Member

As the subject title states... I hear in VF5fs you have to beat the game with every character (including Dural) without losing a match. Not sure if there is a difficulty level minimum though.

Just wondering if this also applies to VF5us?

I hope Dural is only available in Training or (if they must) Offline Versus. Dural should be unavailable for Ranked and Room match. I'd hate to play online if there was a flood of Dural players.

Has anyone done this yet and confirm they have Dural in VF5us?

If someone could post some footage or screenshot that would be ideal.

Thanks

2. Zaibatsu

Zaibatsu Active Member

I tried to unlock Dural, but sadly he doesn't seem to be a playable character anymore, as it's stated in the official web page.

dural.JPG

Don't know if someone else have different info...

3. Vargus

Vargus Member

Damn, that probably means we can't even lab her in Training, though I suppose if you set the training dummy to human/controller or to record something, you'd be techincally playing her.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021