1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF6 New Stage Ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Iwazaru

Iwazaru Active Member

What about Kowloon?

[​IMG]

VanguardBronze, Tricky and beanboy like this.
  2. Ali

Ali Well-Known Member

A traditional Akira-dojo like stage where there are two bands playing traditional Jap music and modern music. Each band represents a player.

Depending on which player is kicking ass , the band will get upper hand in the play.

Iwazaru likes this.
  3. JCnextinc

JCnextinc Well-Known Member

I'd like to see old stages from former Vf but with some improvements.

For instance,it so dumb in such a realistic game that some stages have No gate no doors. No Prints in the snow.
    Ok for totally closed fences but at least stage it! Like chinese NPC setting the fences before fights in Pai level. (I love grass stage with the shadow of clouds. it's like Kurozawa movies but in China..)

No entrance no bridges no doors make stages look like magic boxes... :/
    Jacky basket ball playground is almost perfect. But wher's the door ?
    Lion stage could have areas with just ropes like in a museum. Even if it just one one side of "the ring".

DomAug likes this.
  4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

I hope they bring back Jean Kujo's stage from VF5FS, and put in more stuff in it.

5. beanboy

A rainy arena stage by the sea, similar to Maxi's Indian Port stage, from SoulCalibur 1. And a morning, and even a late evening sunset version of it too, with perhaps some drizzle. And the sunset rays hitting the streaks of rain, causing a reflective lens flare type effect.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  6. beanboy

Wooah! Good idea.:holla:
    That place might more suit Dead or Alive. But a VF stage based on that place, sounds like a cool idea though.

As I watch that pic, I think of a multi-tiered building, where the walls and ground crumbles and breaks. But interestingly, Pai's slanted roof stage in VF3tb, kinda looks a bit like a place in Kowloon.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  7. beanboy

How about a fun arena stage, with sega's mascots and sega characters, standing around the ring.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    masterpo likes this.
  8. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    LOL C'mon man

Maybe MegaMix fighters and Shenmue cast standing around the ring:ROTFL:

beanboy likes this.
  9. beanboy

Yeah. That's why I said sega characters.:D

But the idea I had, was more of an unlockable bonus fun stage, that you can unlock or buy, in the shop mode or quest mode.

10. beanboy

A big arena inside a posh looking giant palace, with a shiny marble floor, massive chandeliers on the roof, and a fancy ballroom surrounding outside the arena etc.

def likes this.
  11. def

def Well-Known Member

I've thought Sarah's and Jackie's family home would be a close fit for this. Where the match starts on an outdoor large terrace, there's a large glass in between the terrace and the inner part of the mansion. You can break the glass and move to the inside of the manor. There's carpeting, gold-colored railing. Luxurious wallpaper and paintings and photos across the wall. You can see a large family portrait of the Bryants in the background featuring Sarah and Jackie as kids with their parents.

beanboy likes this.
  12. beanboy

Yeah! With a spring, summer, autumn and wintery snow version of the stage.

13. Thesch28

Thesch28 Well-Known Member

ok, here's my unoriginal idea for a stage, a fire flies spring inside a forest maybe somewhere in Guilin China during midnight on a full moon.
    fighters fight inside the spring area while there are fireflies flies all over the place.
    there would be some big dead trees and big rocks around the place which would work as walls, ring outs are possible but hard to do since the dead trees and rocks are big.

beanboy likes this.
  14. beanboy

A beach stage arena set in the late evening, in some south East Asian country like Thailand, with lots of Fishermen coming out of boats watching the fight.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  15. Ali

Ali Well-Known Member

Thai stages always look great in fighting games.

VanguardBronze and beanboy like this.
  16. beanboy

Yeah. Definitely.

I still like Sagat's Thailand stages in old school SF2 games, especially the sunset one. Shura's buddhist monk temple stage, from World Heroes 2. Samchay's stages in Fighters History 1 and 2. Sagat's and Adon's stages in SF Alpha 2. And the golden buddha sunset stage in CvS 1 is sick.:cool:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  17. beanboy

A stage that is in the shape of a sega saturn.:p

18. beanboy

A secret hidden stage, with all of the famous sega characters and mascots, surrounding the arena, and cheering on.

19. Pokitren

Pokitren Member

Here I was thinking about doors, too. Before I saw your post, I never thought about it. Is it as necessary as you'd like it to be?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  20. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Two major stages are missing from the Virtua Fighter series

A Colosseum Stage where the World Martial Arts Championship Tournaments take place. There have been 5 World Martial Arts Tournaments so far, and they couldn't have been held on any of the stages that are already in VF. So we need some kind of colosseum or large arena stage.

J6 Headquarters Stage Yea we got to be able to have matches at J6
    Headquarters.:ROTFL: