1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF6 New Stage Ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Feb 8, 2020.

1. JCnextinc

JCnextinc Well-Known Member

For the authenticity and coherency of the game I would say yes. :)

I don't know if they've red this thread but they actually add doors in some stages if you haven't noticed it. I'm glad they did. It feels more realistic.
    Closer to Vf philosophy. imo

masterpo likes this.
  2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

An arena in a tropical jungle. And if you break a wall of bushes in certain parts of the arena, like hitting your opponent into it a few times, it breaks and you realise the arena, is actually bigger than it appears to be.

masterpo likes this.
  3. Pokitren

Pokitren Member

Unless for the purpose of being realistic :)

4. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Not a stage idea but I was thinking it'd be cool to see your character get bruised and beat up the more health you lose. Maybe even get injured and it effects certain things.

And if your clothes get dirty or wet the more you fall and get hit. Like if u fall in water ur clothes and hair get soaked or ur pants and shirt rips. Small touches like this would be cool. I like the idea of Street Fighter 6 having a bunch of taunts too. Have your character be more vocal and show off more their personality during fights.

JCnextinc likes this.