1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFA set... very late

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Louis0A, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Louis0A

Louis0A New Member

I still havent received my VFA set, which was paid July 17 to Rax (have all the paypal emails).

???

(yes this is a complaint)

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Rax has dropped off the face of the earth.
    I have discs 2,3, and 4 ... I just need disc one and I can start burning copies and getting them out to unfortunate people like louis.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

I must say I feel very shafted. He took my $10, which is like 22 million canadian :p, back in July. I still don't have the VFA... nor do I ever expect to get it anymore.

grr...
    kbcat - just venting (on the up side I received my VF4 Perfect Guide yesterday!)

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

If it would make you happy I could send you the last three discs, the movies (no faqs or other text, no mp3's).... the movies are the good stuff anyway. As are the images.
    You may want to wait for VFA 2.0, which will have good VF4 stuff.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

5. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

fuck

I really don't know what to say to everyone about this except I'm sorry. I've tried to contact rax but he's totally dissappeared. And same as before I can't help with any distribution.

I made a post about this earlier. Anyone who has the VFA and is willing and able to send it out, don't be stingy...at least send a copy to those who CAN make copies on a larger scale. Come on! SPEAK UP! Let's work on this!

Regarding 2.0...gonna wait a bit before I put a halt on new entries and decide to call it VFA2.0. VF4 info and movies are flooding in like crazy every week.

Also, it's huge. Counting the VF4 test movies at tbzone, the thing is almost something like 5.5 GB. I'm gonna have to work out some system for ver 2 - full set, or just update disks with new stuff, and both previous options but with or w/o the tbzone movies.

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

6. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

Re: fuck

Dont worry about rax. It's just $10 I'll get over it. I spent far more than that in the first hour of VF4 :p

I've been bugging GE, and Chanchai to copy the VFA for me. Hopefully one of them will actually do it -- nudge, nudge ;)

kbcat