1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFA stuff

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Mr. Bungle, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

/me crawls out of hole...

vfzone.com is down and i don't know when it will be back up. with the main index back up on vfdc and the influx of new vf'ers, i'm being barraged with requests for the VFA than cannot be met due to vfzone.com being down. i cannot meet these requests myself.

i think the only thing to do right now is do what was originally planned before rax kindly volunteered to be overwhelmed with demand, which was to have a sort of chain distribution. it's not as clean or as organized, but it's an interim fix.

so. those that do have the VFA and the ability to make a copy or few show your hands! those that do want the VFA, contact them via the board. hopefully, those that order the VFA can make copies themselves, and go from there.

otherwise, i just don't know what to do about it right now...

in addition, i need vf2 images. i need nice scans of good vf2 images. the vf2 graphics section in the VFA is really pathetic; it's smaller than any of the other games, and that is just not right. if anyone has a mook or vf2 images laying around and/or has spare time in which to make *quality* scans...please volunteer to contribute to the VFA.

mike, a suggestion, please get rid of my email address on the front index - tell them to post on the board, because i can't do much with email requests other than to tell them to do the same thing.

/me crawls back into hole...

--
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate..."

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The news post has been updated.

I'll start the ball rolling by offering to make copies for the VFA for anyone in the Asia/Australia region. Please note though that I do not have the full version of the VFA - I only have 3 out of 4 CDs. I'll post a summary of it's contents later when I get home. So for those interested, send me a private message.

Alternatively, if someone is willing to send me the full version then that would be appreciated, and of course I'll distribute that instead.

3. Buzzard2

Buzzard2 Well-Known Member

VFA sounds really cool, the images will be useful for making a logo for my RPG...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://anyrpg.topcities.com>Fighter's Destiny</A>, a Virtua Fighter RPG.

4. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Anyone who has one copy of the release VFA and is able to make at the very least one copy and send it to or within the USA speak up now - OR I'LL COME TO YOUR GODDAMN HOME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU REPEATEDLY WITH A FUCKING BASEBALL BAT WHILE DRESSED IN DRAG AND SINGING GOD BLESS AMERICA

GODDAMMIT I MEAN IT

I'LL HAVE CREED FINISH YOU OFF WITH HIS PATENTED CROTCH-DEVASTATION ATTACK IF YOU DON'T, FUCKERS

I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE

I'LL FIND YOUUUU

5. Daniel Thomas

Daniel Thomas Well-Known Member

I was one of those poor souls who sent in the six bucks for a VFA and never got one from that damn kid. Somebody has a copy and needs to cough it up.

Fortunately, I've got a CD burner on my computer, so here's what I'll do: if I get a copy of the VFA, I'll make copies to anyone living in the Continental US who wants one. Of course, you'd have to pitch in for the postage.