1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[VFDC CHOICE] Curse item removal FAQ...

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by SummAh, Apr 7, 2002.

1. lau_fists

lau_fists Well-Known Member

You have to fight as Kage, do the move during your match, save it, then show the AI in its replay mode and keep telling it THAT move is what you want, or THAT move is NOT what you want. You keep telling it until the AI gets it. Whether it does or not...

2. Ura_Bahn

Ura_Bahn Well-Known Member

For those Lion players who don't know how to get the Eiffel Tower helmet you must lose 10 matches in a row. Once you have the helmet you can't wear other items untill helmet is removed.

3. Kagenator

Kagenator New Member

Mr.Bunny keeps coming back to my Kage. If I get it off it will get back after couple of matches it's so annyoing. Someone else have this problem??

4. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Yeah man, sucks to get the bunny. My roommates relish those moments when the screen goes white for too long between vs matches after I've lost again because they know the goddamned bunny is back & I hate it. This happens to my Akira every now and then. I think you have to lose 5 in a row to get it & win 3 in a row to get rid of it. Kage might be a little different though. If you go back to the beginning of this thread & click on the link it should bring you to the FAQ itself where you'll be able to find more definitive information about this & many other curse item issues you might have. Evil Bunny!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Post deleted by Myke

6. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

Has anyone got EVO version of the faqs?
    I'm looking for the way to remove squirrel from Kage's shoulder
    Thanx in advance..

7. American_Pai

American_Pai Well-Known Member

Yeah, I need it too so I can get those damn patches off my Goh. He looks like a bum.

8. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

The most generic way to remove curse items is to win a good amount of matches in a row, until the item is gone.

In VerC. VF4, all of the curse items could be removed by a couple victories in succession, and some could be removed by getting an excellent victory.

If you win ten or fifteen matches in a row, I doubt that the item will still be there, regardless of what version of VF you are currnently playing.

9. Jacky_San

Jacky_San Well-Known Member

What do we have to do to remove your curse Cat Sandwhich? Clearly you are curse for some failed dodge moves we missed here at the VF boards.

10. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

In order to remove the curse, you need to reduce the amount of trolling posts you make, thanks.

Lol, nice trolling again, *sigh*

11. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

empnova by posting on every thread to reduce trolling/spamming - you are thus also creating spam. I think everyone seen your message atleast once. Please stop being a hypocrite, and flooding the boards with the exact same message, each of which now in sheer quantity has nothing to do with their relative topics.

12. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

Okay, I finally found the way to remove it..
    Just win using a lot of reversal..