1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[VFDC CHOICE] Items FAQ

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Myke, May 2, 2002.

1. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

More Kumite opponents:

SARAH:
    #6 PYTHON WRIST BAND
    ---------------------
    Kumite Method: Lock&Load
    Costume: 2P

#19 Two Hearts Earring (that is the right name!)
    --------------------
    Kumite Method: Goddess
    Costume: 1P

#24 DUAL NECKLACE
    ------------------
    Kumite Method: Knockout

#26 HEIRLOOM NECKLACE
    ---------------------
    Kumite Method: Goddess

#27 7-BALL NECKLACE
    -------------------
    Kumite Method: Icy Cold

#30 BUTTERFLY CHOKER
    ------------------
    Kumite Method: Lock&Load

JACKY:
    #3 LONG HAIR (RED)
    ------------------
    Kumite Method: Mask du HT

#4 SHORT HAIR (RED)
    -------------------
    Kumite Method: Taichou

#12 RIMLESS SUNGLASSES
    ----------------------
    Kumite Method: Jacky Jr.

LAU:

#10 GLORIOUS PADS
    ----------------------
    Kumite Method: HakushonLM

#26 SHIELD GREAVES
    ------------------
    Kumite Method: HakushonLM

2. CainMarko

CainMarko Member

Did I miss something?

Perhaps I missed it somewhere but I cant figure out how to get the wolfhead tatoo for Mr.Hawkfield. I looked in the FAQ but it says opponent unknown cant be won in vs. Any help is appreciated.

3. jeffamania

jeffamania New Member

Re: Did I miss something?

You get the wolf head tatto from a high king named sega-ru(forgot the outfit)

4. ochen

ochen Member

How do you get around missing items from low ranked AI opponents? Especially when you don't have much human competition? For example, my Lion is up to 8th Dan, and I never beat Evil Lion (3rd Kyu) for the leather choker. I know that low ranked opponents show up occasionally, but as I progress, this gets less and less likely, it seems. Is there any hope that Evil Lion will show up again?

5. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

yo mrs.waynewayne when is u gonna have the full kage list dun cuz u got all the ppl i think so could u please finish it? thanx

6. ochen

ochen Member

Just found a Kumite opponent for Lion's pink sunglasses

Ring Name: Rick Kid
    Outfit: 1P

7. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

YO, OCHEN YA MADE A MISTAKE BECAUSE THE LION YA FOUND WASN'T RICK KID BUT RICH KID.

8. ochen

ochen Member

You're absolutely right - I made a typo. Rich Kid it is - He's also got Silver Hair, but I haven't fought him again yet. I did get the Red Hair though.

Ring Name: Wannabe
    Outfit: 1P

P.S. Might want to look into turning off the caps lock /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

really?

I've never seen Rich Kid with pink sunglasses!

10. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

am i correct to assune that to get jacky's fire skull emblem i have to find and beat a jacky that has it in kumite mode? coz the FAQ didnt indicate a method for it

plus.. ive collected jacky's 2 orb items if i complete another set for jacky would there be a possibility that it will give me items i dont have yet?

11. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

plus.. ive collected jacky's 2 orb items if i complete another set for jacky would there be a possibility that it will give me items i dont have yet?

<hr></blockquote>

Yes. You can get via collecting spheres not only his Orbs Items - SHORT HAIR (BLOND) and LONG HAIR (BLOND), but also:
    SHORT HAIR (RED)
    LONG HAIR (RED)
    SHORT HAIR (BROWN)
    SHORT HAIR (BROWN)

12. ad91791

am..... Ms.WayneWayne, u know that lion has 50 items. also, can u find out how to get lion,s and lei fei's dunce items?[Eifell tower hat and Piggy mask]

13. TomDC85

TomDC85 Well-Known Member

Many guys don't seem to have the dragon greaves. Not sure how I got them (it wasn't a steal off another Lau) but I think they're from a ring out (final round, three nil) in the water-round-your-feet-stage. Do a back-flip kick thing while they're floating high.

14. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to get Akira's wild hair, it doesn't say how to get it in the items FAQ.

15. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

7 spheres

16. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I'm talking about the wild hair not the long wild hair. It's Item # 1 on the items faq. Anybody know?

17. TomDC85

Jeffrey's blad head is a dunce item awarded for having your throws broken frequently...but it looks great. You can keep it by winning the next two matches, using only throws, and getting perfects. All throws must connect. This one's best done in Versus...

18. ad91791

Where did u find this out?

19. TomDC85

I worked it out. Kinda obvious- a high king kept evading all my throws, and in the next round I was bald as a baby ('cept for the beard). So, I thought, I bet I have to land throws to get rid of it, and I've heard you can keep dunce items, so I'll land all my throws in versus mode. Used only throws and did it for two rounds to make sure, and lo and behold, I kept the baldness. I wear it on costume two. Same concept can probably be applied elsewhere.

Oh, and Lau's dragon greaves can also be won off Dead Meat, 6th Dan, CPU in costume 2.

20. Godzilla

Godzilla Active Member

Hello all,

I wonder if someone knows opponents / methods for some of the following items for Aoi. I was looking around a lot and already found some that were not part of the original Item FAQ (a really great help) but some are still missing.
    As you can imagine, i want to have all items for all characters eventually but I don't think that the orbs can be used over and over again.....

Need info on:
    Skirts other than Butterfly, Flower, Dragon, Lotus, Flowing Wave, Flower Bird, Arabesque, White Flower.
    King Tut Mask (or whatever it's called)

It would also help if those who have all the stuff for a character post a complete listing. That really would help others to search this board for items they still miss or just post more specific questions.

Many thanx in advance!