1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[VFDC CHOICE] Items FAQ

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Myke, May 2, 2002.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Use the search button, try the word "Rainbow" and you'll find the answer.

2. Nayrb689

Nayrb689 Member

Pai Items

Does anyone in the whole net know how to find a dragon god emblem or an enamel bracelet

3. JKDFan

JKDFan New Member

Re: Akira

I read the items faq for Akira and most of this thread. Lots of people have been asking about the Sphinx head mask but nobody has answered. Does anybody know how to get it? It's the coolest looking item in the game.

4. gazza

gazza Well-Known Member

You get the Tutankhamon Head by loosing three excellent rounds in a row. Works in the vs- mode for most characters (ex Lion ?).. not sure how to keep it though.

5. Ura_Bahn

Ura_Bahn Well-Known Member

I play with Lion and i am on the Shadowlord rank, i had a match with a Kage called Mr Maru, he was wearing the gold and white armour costume the thing is his helmet had a long pony tail like object stuck on, i belive its similar to the Lau's pony tail when you win loads of rounds it grows even bigger. Any one else seen this ?

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Yes. It's a special item you get after defeating "Mr. Maru". It has nothing to do with winning-streaks Like Lau's ponytail.

7. LtTitan

LtTitan Well-Known Member

I think I found an easier way to get the counter combos done. Since you gave a way that seemed to be kind of hard. I found that with Wolf, you can do two moves that equal 103 damage. You do

|Max charge [4][6][P] then [4][6][P]+[K]|

and thats 103 damage on a counter. Just tryin to help. Sorry if this was said before.

8. nnabuenyi

nnabuenyi Well-Known Member

Oh man, i need those hair items and pink sunglasses so much! but what are the chances that i will fight one particular opponent out of so many?? Dang, fighting rich kid 3 times? is he a common person to show up? oh well. I lost to wannabe once, but he was in his 2p outfit anyway. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif but i beat phr34k and he gave me nothin. WORD OF ADVICE TO LION PLAYERS: always wear you 2p outfit. so that if you manage to fight a lion player, it might be wannabe or rich kid. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

9. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

Not sure but I think you have to be of the Lord ranks (i.e. Thunder Lord, Shadow Lord)

Cuz

10. Spinich

Spinich Active Member

Akiras yuki dojo sighn

i found a beter way to get akiras yuki dojo sigh beat mukki akira high king he has a red orb its easier then doing 100 strait wins and oh yea hes in his 1 player outfit /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif