1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC Flame Warriors - 11 months later

Discussion in 'General' started by Impostor, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Impostor

Impostor New Member

First, read this post: click here.

Check out the original assessments and the Flame Warriors page.

Now...eleven months later ---

FeixaQ: graduated into a Royal, and is also an Archivist now. How boring.

GodEater: mostly a Lurker now...but before he vanished his sigs showed signs of him mutating from Philosopher into Liberal(?) Ideologue.

Uncauzi: Ego

Yupa: %110 Eagle Scout - but seems to have reverted to Lurker, if even that. Hopefully it's only temporary...

Ono: Bong...and boy is he inhaling deeply.

Almaci: Lamer / Weenie / Ego

GaijinPunch: mostly an Eagle Scout, but with a touch of Blowhard and a pinch of Ego.

Spotlite: similar to the above - Eagle Scout / Blowhard / Ego / Weenie - especially when it comes to criticism of Akira.

Mr. Bungle: never made it to Kung Fu Master (*snort*). Shortly after the original post when VFDC began to balloon, and along with his apparent hate of VF4, he sort of Chernobyl'd into a bore of an anachronistic Compost / Jerk hybrid. He would appear to be mostly a Lurker now.

Myke: still Admin, more than ever, and we all love him. No, he didn't post this, you stupid fuck.

Blonde_One: Ego / Rat / Tiny Yapper / Sycophant / Weenie / Crybaby ... *hhHchHCHoChKPToooh*

ShadowDean: Palooka is added to the old and still very fitting Target / Bong / Garble assessment, although Ferrous Cranus and Stone Deaf should have been there earlier.

Enkindu: Bong / Filibuster / Troller / Duellist

Prince Hatim: before he dissapeared on his own (and we're thankful for that, it's the best thing he ever did) - Ego / Troller / Asshole - yes I know, that classification doesn't exist on the page, but if it did, it would fit him perfectly.

HighKing: %110 pure Lamer

Adio: Weenie / Nitpick

CreeD: I never really agreed with the Royal label, but Furious Typer / Tireless Rebutter still fit. Filibuster should be added, though, and I guess with his Pokemon-like VF4 movie obsession ("Gotta catch em all!"), he's now a sort of Archivist. *zzzzz*

Deniz: Nitpick / Android / Nitpick / Nitpick / Android / Nitpick - did I mention Nitpick?

Piccolo: Jekyll & Hyde - but perhaps Troglodyte fits better.

Ass-9: seems to be a Lurker now, with an occasional squeak now and then. When he does post he still presents himself as in the old list, but with Ego - actually Ego should have been there in the first place, and Blowhard as well (after all, he does own a Boxster, which of course makes him a qualified VF expert). We can only hope his recent lull in posting continues, but alas, it's probably too good to be true.

Chucky: Troller / Godzilla, before he got himself banned. It's too bad there isn't a "Retard" warrior on the page, it would fit him well.

2. ono

ono Well-Known Member

WOW, to think i could recieve so much attention after only being a member for about 15 days.....

get a life dude

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah jekil & hide + troglodyte fits just perfect, just check out my signature pic /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif . heh, i like this line " Sometimes, just for fun, Weenie or Issues will taunt him into a towering rage" weenie is the worst kind hahaha. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

ps. its so easy to tell who wrote this.

4. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Ego? Who me? Did I mention I whooped up on NyC AND all of Florida once upon a time? Bwahaha, with like 2 moves...those were the days....

Oh...that's what you mean by ego......

5. Sudden_Death

i guess you're replying to impostor. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

heh, whooped, not really but its cool (once you picked shun, THEN it was a whooping, didnt know how to deal with shun's d/b+kk abuse /versus/images/icons/smile.gif ) i think i didnt do bad at all considering you guys in florida had the vf4 machine months before nyc had it, by the time you came to visit CTF we only had it for like 3 weeks hehe /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

ps. nelson is on irc from time to time. and no, noone plays on CTF since its version B /versus/images/icons/frown.gif .

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

I think you did a good job describing me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get my latest merrit badge, by blowing hard my scoutmaster.

7. Sudden_Death

huh? i didnt write the original post, although i know who did (or pretty sure who it is). what gave you the impression that it was me?

just curiuos

8. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

he didn't exactly reply to u nigga... it appeared as it he replied to u only because ur post was the last post in this thread.

noticed this habit of his some time ago.

kinda confusing at times..but as long as u get used to it...:)

9. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Well, I generally just go down the posts and never read who the replies are two --- I'm a context man. But I'll try to be better about that. Didn't know it was such a bitch to figure out.

10. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

That's okay man your cool peeps, yeah I know you all weren't that jiggy at the time. But hell, I was playing vf2 shun /versus/images/icons/wink.gif Sorry if you don't want to hear shit talk don't LOSE in the first place!

Joking man, I'll be up that way soon maybe we can hook up and get some munchies.