1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC has been updated

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ice-9, Feb 25, 2000.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

<a href=http://virtuafighter.com/>Check out the index.</a>

<b>ice-9 | Sennin</b>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Damn... you really have to feel for that Wolf (nt)

Damn... you really have to feel for that Wolf player.

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Re: Damn... you really have to feel for that Wolf (nt)

Enjoyed the movies! Thanks Ice!

I'm assuming the Akira vs. Sarah and Shun vs. Wolf were taped while you were on vacation? Enjoyed the SF VF tribute. But the whole video had a green shade to it. curious about the story behind that if any. Anyways, good videos, thanks a lot/images/icons/smile.gif

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: Damn... you really have to feel for that Wolf (nt)

Actually...they weren't!

<b>ice-9 | Sennin</b>

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: So who were they?

The Akira vs Sarah video was quite interesting to watch, but the Wolf vs Shun was a little disturbing, especially when Wolf jumps allllll the way back to the top of the roof. Actually, the more I think of it the more disgusted I am. *bleh*

Anyway, just curious, where did the videos come from?

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

>Actually, the more I think of it the more disgusted I am. *bleh*

i agree. tournament play? my fat buttocks. at the least it was not played in true tournament style (KILL). the wolf player could have won twice over in the time it took him to lose.

haven't seen the sarah vs akira match yet..

7. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Ohohohohohohoho..... Hehehehehehehe...... that was funny... tournament style ? Kill ??? /images/icons/crazy.gif Gods, if the match took part in the era I think that it did.... the kill style wouldn't be the option of choice. Rather, it probably didn't exist then.

Heehz... no offense to anyone. But honestly, the match wasn't impressive, but the players had a fair amount of ability, (The Shun has a decent flow kinda feeling, and the Wolf at least was able to CD properly....) you have got to give them that. And I think that we're aware how much pressure a decent Shun can exert on an opponent, which looks like what happened here.

Of course, I'm speculating, since the wolf player seems pretty much to be playing safe, waiting for a lull in between Shun's moves to throw. The match looks cheap from certain aspects though. /images/icons/frown.gif

BTW, Great work on the VF1 tribute God Eater./images/icons/smile.gif Didn't know that Jacky had Kage's P,P,P,K equivalent move. Learnt something new. Also, a nice demonstration of classic Jacky combos. Out of interest, what album/singer was the song from ?

-Rulakir

8. Guest

Guest Guest

>Ohohohohohohoho..... Hehehehehehehe...... that was funny... >tournament style ? Kill ??? Gods, if the match took part >in the era I think that it did.... the kill style wouldn't >be the option of choice. Rather, it probably didn't exist >then.

um.. huh?

>The match looks cheap from certain aspects though

uhh...cheap? what?

>but the players had a fair amount of ability, (The Shun has >a decent flow kinda feeling, and the Wolf at least was able >to CD properly....)

err..you got all that in less than 30 seconds? ohhkayyy.

and some of the worst players i know love to (e)cd like an idiot monkey. doesn't mean shit.

>Didn't know that Jacky had Kage's P,P,P,K equivalent move.

they all had it except jeff and wolf.

9. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

::BTW, Great work on the VF1 tribute God Eater. Didn't know that Jacky had Kage's P,P,P,K equivalent move. Learnt something new. Also, a nice demonstration of classic Jacky combos. Out of interest, what album/singer was the song from ?::

Thanks. I meant to put in a few other tidbits but I really just threw it together in a couple of hours and forgot.

The singer and the song: Matthew Good Band, "indestructible". Taken from the "Underdogs" CD. I wholeheartedly recommend picking it up. Exceptional lyrics. And just for interest I chose the tune because of Jacky's own "motorcrash accident".

GE