1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC Lion Combo List

Discussion in 'Lion' started by Chibitox, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Good shit Maki! But now i gotta relearn combos! Thanks alot pal! Lol.

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  2. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Arent there combos involving [6][6][K] after [9]/[3] [P][+][K][+][G] [K] ch?

3. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    I don t understand ur question sry

4. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Ok after [3]/[9][P][+][K][+][G] [K] CH, if you choose to follow up with [6][6][K] what are the combos that comes after. For different weight classes if possible.

5. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi guys. As we think 2/9p+k+g K CH 1fk2p 46p+k 66pp works since Eileen to Jacky Close stance 66p+k 6pp works on jefrry too.
    Versus jean // OM stomach 2p 66p+k 6pp 63pts
    44kp+k 1fk2p 8p+k 67pts works since lau (maybe lighters) to Goh and Jean without delays in kage Goh, neither Jean
    @Jason Elbow 66k 2p/p bound its not possible.
    @MakiLeSushi. I connected 9/3p+k+g p+k 44kp+k 2p(1fk ) 66kk vs ei and BL can you test please.

6. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Ok. When i get back home im gonna practice some more combs

7. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    I will as soon as possible. I keep u in touch...

8. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    No combos vs anyone

9. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi
    New Max damage combos against the wall, i dont unos ir are known ;):
    9p+k+g k CH 44kk 336p+k ( maybe 3k works too) Dash 2p 66p+kp 8p+k 90 pts vs Ei and Bl need turn the correct opponent side. 44kk 66p+k 43p+k 66p+kp 8p+k do 86 vs Ei and without 66p+k works in Ei, Bl, Ao foro 85pts.
    Shun needs 9/3p+k+g turn to his stomach //44kk 66p+k 43p+k 66kk 8p+k 89pts /\ 66p+kp instead ir 66kk.
    Lion 44kp+k 43p+k p/2p 66kk 82pts un open needs turn to his back works without restrictions VS Vanessa
    VS Brad :D @Jason Elbow 66kk 46p+kpp deal72 pts /\ delay second k
    2p 6pp wall hit 8p+k works versus some caracteres i'll check how are and continúe researching.

10. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    // stomach 66kk 46p+kpp Lei Goh Akira
    /\ back same combo
    Jacky // Stomach 66kk 8p+k back 9k works as ender too
    Jean // back 66kk 46p+kpp
    Jeffrey and Wolf /\\ back 66p+kp
    @Stl_Tim a question:
    6p+k+g p CH have the same combos that 324p ?
    I don't remember if I post 214p near the wall delay 2p 46p+k 46k+g kk 8p+k now I check with 6p+k+g p CH Test versus ei BL ao sa and Jean probably works in most of the others characters 98 pts vs ei BL ao and sa I found better, max 104 vs ei.

11. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

@Ares-olimpico
    6pkg,(ch)p is off axis, so combo has to start a little off axis to get straight.

To answer your question: Yes,214p(sabaki) is the same combo except it lacks 10pts of damage from initial ch p move.

Your discoveries for these two similar combos seem to be on point for max. The only other option would be less dmg and perhaps an opponent tech trap to create another wall opportunity.

Back to testing.

12. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ok tested.
    For this move, using 9 or 3 isn t the same. What i mean is when u perform this move startin with 3 u ll turn in open stance. Opposite for the 9 and it doesn t matter which stance u re before the move. Then for the combo it becomes totally easy and legit in /\ u don t even need 1fk2p just 2p.
    It becomes harder with 9. U need the 1fk2p and a perfect buffer for the 66kk. What is weird is that i didn t succed to connect this combo startin in //. In /\ i did but hardly. But as combo ender 66p+kp i did in both stances for 84dmg.
    All of this tested on Ei...

13. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    @MakiLeSushi Thanks for your Help.
    This are the max Combos i found with [6][P][+][K][+][G] [P] CH opponent back to the wall:
    Delay [2_][3][P] [4][6][K][+][G] [6][6][P][+][K] [4][3][P][+][K] [6][6][P][+][K][P] [8][P][+][K] //\ vs Ei and Ao 104pts Bl Delay [2][P] [4][6][P][+][K] [4][6][K][+][G] [K][K] [8][P][+][K] 98pts this works since Eileen to ¿Jean? i will check.
    Sarah /\ delay [2][P] [2_][3][P] [4][6][K][+][G] [K][K] [8][P][+][K] 103pts
    //delay [2_][3][P] [4][6][K][+][G] [K][K] [8][P][+][K]101 pts
    this must work with Sabaki too

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  14. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    @Ares-olimpico @Stl_Tim @Jason Elbow i ll share with you guys a kind of secret. I discovered it with vanessa and it should work with lion. In fact it works i tested it...
    Vs taka, a stomach crumple got different animation with him depending of where you are when u do it. I mean, in front he will fall the same way than on st on his back side. Now the interesting thing is on his stomach side... the animation is different. if u re on his stomach side try this: 46p+kpp ch on last p for stomach crumple then 1fk46k+g or 446k+g and u ll get a big bound...
    I let u guys find the rest of the combo to get the max dmg.
    Hope u ll like it =)

15. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Thanks @MakiLeSushi
    Testing: for me difficult obtain CH with 46p+kpp ( maybe CPU counter with P?),if is useful I 'm researching with OM OM 6p+k+g p CPU counter hit. When I have some interesting I'll edit

16. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Just set cpu ch make an om then input what i wrote before it s easy u ll see...

17. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Only 85pts for me now. nobody more try?
    i don't remenber if this are mentioned:
    [2_][3][P] ch [4][6][P][+][K][P] (only one [P])[6][6][K][K] deal 67pts versus Taka.
    Sorry i'll update the list now
    Edit:
    @MakiLeSushi you are using [4][K][P] like whiff punisher you found some combo? i just found vs sarah is possible 1fk[2][P] [6][6][K] for 72pts ([4][K] counter)
    i'll start to research soon

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  18. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Tbh i just use 66kk

19. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    @Stl_Tim @Jason Elbow
    with the side crumple @MakiLeSushi described above i connect 1fk[4][6][K][+][G]0fd[4][4][K][P][+][K] 0fd[6][6][K][K] for 82pts whit [4][6][P][+][K][P][P] ch 91pts with [6][P][+][K][+][G][P] ch. Is very more easy for me set cpu counter with [P] to research.
    Something better?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    MakiLeSushi likes this.
  20. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    I ll try to find better =)