1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC Lion Combo List

Discussion in 'Lion' started by Chibitox, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    I've added three combos with 4kp and i'll add soon some more with the opponent against the wall:
    2p 2_3p pp4p 8p+k vs ei and BL //\. Blaze in open needs star the combo very near the wall
    BL 2p 8p+k dash 66p+kp 8p+k for 64pts
    2p 2_3p kk for 63pts
    Aoi 2p 2_3p PPP+k 59pts
    4kp 2p 66kk test in progress works vs pa li and va

2. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    I remenber one thing not very important: in stages with mid fences is posible 9p k 46k+g i was wrong thinking only works with Ei And aoi i note works vs Van Too and need test.
    A question more tricks that only works in some stages? Contributions are wellcome

3. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Anyone is aware of this combo vs eileen?
    46k > 66k > p > 43p+k > 6pp /\ 8kk // 81 and 85 dmg

Stl_Tim likes this.
  4. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Yep

5. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hello @MakiLeSushi first my apologies i must to update the combo list section with this type of combos. 46k combos 66k works both stances versus Eileen with 66k 2p/1fKp 43p+k and ender with BL ao sa li va works too with 66k p for 73pts dont work vs shun fortunaly Shun is the perfect victim for 46k 4p+k 1fkp 43p+k 66kk/66p+kp
    Edit: Combo List Section updated

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    MakiLeSushi likes this.
  6. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi mantis pals.
    I Know [4][6][K] [4][P][+][K][+][G][P][P][K][P] works versus Jeffry and Wolf (in close iirc) need press [P][K][P] after you hear the first [4][P][+][K][+][G][P] connect.
    Versus Akira and jacky is listed [4][6][K] [4][P][+][K][+][G][P] ([G]) [P] ([G]) [K][K] without the ([G]) in the list, really work but:
    Akira // need [2][P] or 1fk[P] /\[P] works
    Jacky //\1fk[P] or [2][P] only open
    AND MORE INTERESTING i remenber a video with [4][6][K] evade dash cancel [P] [4][3][P][+][K] [6][P][P] vs akira an try versus Jeffry seem not possible but [4][6][K] Evade [6][6][P][+][K] [2][P] [6][P][P] works for 69pts i'll research for more exact information.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Stl_Tim likes this.
  7. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

For Jeff:
    Yes, exact 8_266p+k works. Not a fun muscle memory task, but it works.

Ares-olimpico likes this.
  8. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi.
    [4][6][K] Evade to Jeffry or Wolf back [4][6][P][+][K] [G] [P] [G] [K][K] for 61pts is posible an doable, Is posible in closed too (more dificult) but in closed exist the option of [4][P][+][K][+][G][P] (press when your hear the first punch connect) [P][K][P].
    62pts are possible too but very dificult with evade [6][6][P][+][K] 1fk[P] [G] [K][K] or OM [6][6][P][+][K] [G] [P] [G] [K][K] Maybe the most consistent option doing 0fD 66p+k

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  9. Stl_Tim

These work on venessa:
    46k > 66k > p > 43p+k > 6pp /\ 8kk // 81 and 85 dmg
    46k+g>33p>long delay p>43p+k>662p>66kk. 80nh/93ch /\
    46k+g>33p>long delay p>43p+k>8k,k. 84nh/97ch. //

Sorry if this is already recorded?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  10. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    not listed iirc
    thanks @Stl_Tim
    Some combos can add 1pts with [2][P] instead of [P] before [6][6][K][K] but i dont know the list for now.
    Vs van agains the wall Open is possible [P][+][K][+][G][P] CH delay [2_][3][P] [4][6][K][+][G] [6][6][P][+][K] [4][3][P][+][K] [6][6][K][K] [8][P][+][K] for 108 works versus Lion with [4][6][P][+][K] instead of [6][6][P][+][K] for 107

11. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi.
    [4][6][K] evade to your opponent's back [4][6][P][+][K] [2][P] [K][K] works versus akira. And [4][6][K] OM opponent's back [6][6][P][+][K] [2][P] [K][K] works too

Stl_Tim likes this.
  12. Stl_Tim

Please test vs heavies:

336p+g>66p+k,_6p>k,k.

Rough timing to not get green, but possible!

Thanks

13. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi @Stl_Tim, wich character you want to test? you said works versus Jean Jeffry and Wolf?

14. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Heavies are wolf and jeff. I ll test it @Stl_Tim

15. Stl_Tim

@Ares-olimpico
    336p+g>46p+k,p,p>2p>66p+k,p vs lion.

This combo can be done slow in the first part. If you do it too fast the 2p will have bigger push away from you. I’ve found if you don’t rush it’s easy.

The other one vs lion w/the first move needs to be buffered as soon as lions feet touch after the flip. It seems recovery throw begins at the very end of flip animation. A quick 6646p+k>_p creates the bound.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  16. Toto

Toto Member Gold Supporter

Hi Maki I was not aware. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Is there anything similar for Blaze and Aoi?

17. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    In fact u can use 2p instead of p in the combo for the same dmg and i think it works also vs eb and ao

18. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi iirc 2p is needed vs Ei in this combo or 1fkp
    copy and paste
    Hello @MakiLeSushi first my apologies i must to update the combo list section with this type of combos. 46k combos 66k works both stances versus Eileen with 66k 2p/1fKp 43p+k and ender with BL ao sa li va works too with 66k p for 73pts dont work vs shun fortunaly Shun is the perfect victim for 46k 4p+k 1fkp 43p+k 66kk/66p+kp
    Edit: Combo List Section updated
    Second edit @Toto please read this

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    jimi Claymore likes this.
  19. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    In fact vs eileen instead of 1fkp u can delay the 66k by inputing 666k or 6666k depending of speed of input then the delay of 1fkp will be removed

20. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    yeah @MakiLeSushi evade 66k work too iirc
    @Stl_Tim i cant connect [3][3][6][P][+][G] [6][6][P][+][K]/[4][6][P][+][K] [2][P](or [P]) [K][K] not green vs Je And Wo.
    I'm researching about this throw near the wall for now: versus Eileen is possible [6][4][6][P][+][K] [6][6][2][P] [K][K] [8][P][+][K] for 79 and [6][4][6][P][+][K] [6][6][2][P] [4][3][P][+][K] [6][6][P][+][K][P] [8][P][+][K] for 81.
    [6_][P] [G] [K][K] [8][P][+][K] deal 75 and probably work in more characters

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017