1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC Lion Combo List

Discussion in 'Lion' started by Chibitox, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Its a hard combo. Epecially getting the 336 P+K to resplat the opponent against the wall. But it seems you since your already holding 6 for the 336 P+K you can buffer the holding 6 P then bound 43 P+K.

2. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Jason this question exceed my skill and the scope of this thread (mixups after guarded 4p+k full charge, a setups parallel wall). I usally think the opponent is fast and no use 46k, couching dash for 3336p+g or 33 63214p+g 33p without dash 41236p 336p+k if near the corner or edge and guessing with 6p+k+g p+k or 6p+k+g p
    Somebody can explain me how to do the 43p 2p 43p+k 66kk combo?

3. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    hi.
    I'm recording a video of combos for a friend now the 4p+k+g 2kk part, but i don know the combos. this is what i found (out):
    44kp+k 2p 66kk need exact tech roll to avoid versus light to midweights
    Eileen 66K P 43P+K 6_P 6PP deal 81
    Blaze Aoi dash 2p 43p+k 6pp
    Shun, Pai, Sarah, Lion, Lau, Lei, Kage and Brad: Dash 2p 66p+kg 6pp deal 69
    Vanessa Dash 2p 43p+k p(iirc) 6pp
    Akira /\ 2p 46p+kpp // Dash 2p 46p+k 6pp
    Jacky 1fk2p (doing 662p) 66p+k 6pp
    Jean 66p+k 2p 6pp open, in close 66p+k 2p kk deal 72
    jeffry Dash 2p 46p+kpp deal 61
    ¿Something better?

4. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    After [4][P][+][K][+][G] [5] [2][K][K] you can do [2][P] [4][6][P][+][K] [6][P][P] or [6][6][K][K] or [6][6][P][+][K][P]. For LWs up to some MWs(Not Akira). With HWs just omit the [4][6][P][+][K].

5. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    @LegendaryHero90 as you are an artist connecting [3][3][6][P][+][G] you may do [4][6][P][+][K][P][P] [2][P] [6][6][P][+][K][P] for 69 dmg both stance versus Lion unfortunaly only works on Lion... Poor Me

6. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

meh... ive tried it and its too hard to pull off even in offline games. Timing is far too strict.

Jason Elbow likes this.
  7. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Back Dash Stagger Combos
    i record the cpu doing p(g) 6p back dash. other setups with oponents doing back dash are very wellcome to improve our knowledge.
    thanks @Jason Elbow but 66p doing fast usually swift if better doing 8 66p and i don't know if this is fast enought and -8 on block
    Eileen
    //\ [4][3][P][+][K][P]([4][6][P][+][K])([G])[4][3][P][+][K][_6][P]([G])[6][6][K][K] DEAL 101 without ([4][6][P][+][K]) ending with [P][6][6][P][+][K][P] And wall hit can add [8][P][+][K].
    //\ [4][3][P]dash [2][P] [4][3][P][+][K] [6][6][K][K] deal 95
    El Blaze
    //\ [4][3][P]dash [2][P][4][3][P][+][K][6][6][K][K] deal 95
    //\ [4][3][P][+][K] [P] [4][6][P][+][K] [K][K] deal 95, 108 if can add [8][P][+][K] in wall hit
    // [4][4][K][P][+][K] [4][6][P][+][K])([G])[4][3][P][+][K] [8][K][K] deal 110
    /\[3][3][P] [4][6][P][+][K][P][8][P] [6][6][K][K] deal 106
    AOI
    //\ [4][3][P][+][K][P]([4][6][P][+][K])([G])[4][3][P][+][K][_6][P]([G])[6][6][K][K] DEAL 101
    //\ [4][3][P]dash [2][P][4][3][P][+][K][6][6][K][K] deal 95
    Sarah
    like Aoi and can do //\ [4][3][P][+][K][4][3][P][+][K]dash [P]([G])[K][K] deal 98 near the wall can finalize with [P][6][6][P][+][K][P] And [8][P][+][K]
    To be continue...

8. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Just use 6644k during stagger combos it nets 105.
    Otg:2k,k
    Meaty:2k(whiff),k+g for tech attack. Disadvantage on block you can fuzzy(kushiin). On whiff your open for punishment.

Either way, your getting 115-118 or another combo.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Ares-olimpico likes this.
  9. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    First Thnaks @stl_Tin
    i didn't check for now but i can't imagine how start the combo with 4k or you say 6646k or 6644k?

10. Stl_Tim

Sorry, 6644k,p+k.

11. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    sorry for start another question before to end backdash combos but i note this
    side crumple OM to lion back 46k+g 66p+k 43p+k 8kk works on ei el ao sa li and van for 98dmg something better ¿?

12. Stl_Tim

Ares: end w/ 66p+k,p.

Couple of choices for lion.

End w/:
    66p+k,p>opponent doesn't tech 2k,k>3p.
    66p+k,p>opponent techs>2k(miss)k+g launches if they techroll attack or try evading.
    66p+k,p>66p+k,p again(acts as a meaty and staggers if they crouch/2p/natural crouch fuzzy w/o committing.)(small disadvantage on block.)

Cheers

13. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Heres two meaties. Combo: [4][4][K] [P][+][G], [4][6][P][+][K], [4][3] [P][+][K], [4] [K] [P][+][K][+][G] then [2][K][K] or [9][P][+][K] on the opponent's side roll recovery. One is a meaty that is a low option([2][K][K]) and the other is a mid ([9][P][+][K]). Another one is the same combo above, but instead [4][K] after the bound ([4][3][P][+][K]) simply press [6_][P] then immediately imput [4][P][+][K] (full charge). If blocked you can do a immediate [6][1][P][+][G] catch throw for a mixup. If it hits you can do this combo: [4][6][K][+][G], [4][6][P][+][K], [4][3][P][+][K], and either end with the meaties listed above or [6][P][P], [6][6][K][K], [6][6][P][+][K] [P] etc. Oh, before he blows a gasket. You have STL Tm to thank for these two meaties. He did it to me in a match and i been using them ever since!

14. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Thanks @Stl_Tim. @Jason Elbow can you post this in the meaty thread? i love _6p full charge 4p+k if connects 46k+g starts a very damaging combo if no check and your opponent guards you can fuzzy, if you check i usually try 6p+k+g to guessing with p+k, p, and 6p. Iirc 33p is a good choice versus aoi after 4p+k full charge if guard and 33p combo is possible is 4p+k connects and do 33p anyway the combo is still good

15. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    new combo (i thing) versus Eileen p+k 66k 636p 43p+k near the wall 66p+kp produce the opponent hit the wall and add a 8p+k or far and use the strategy explained by @Stl_Tim above

16. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    i didnt know some combos with 43p+k bound can be end with 46p+k 66p+kp versus Eileen, Blaze and Aoi. @Myke can i edit the Lion combo section?

17. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Please, it would be my pleasure! I'll send you a PM to get you started.

18. Ares-olimpico

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi. I've start to edit the Lion Combo list. For now adding sober points some combos and some comments. Somebody have a checked list of combos with 3p+k or only i need to do is write "see [4][4][K][P][+][K] section" and add some combos to this section too

19. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'm not sure what you're asking, but [3][P][+][K] and [4][4][K][P][+][K] lead to totally different combos?

20. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Well [3][P][+][K] is Lion's eye poke. You can get [P][K], and on CH you can get another [3][P][+][K] and [P][K]. Thats pretty much it. You also get [3][P][+][K], [3][P][+][K], [P][K] on sideturned as well.