1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC on your Cell Phone? YES!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Blondie, May 24, 2002.

1. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Yes!!! I don't know about the rest of you but I look at my VF experience as not existing without VFDC. So, why not have VFDC on your cell phone? Sounds good right? Well I've got it and from what I know Nextel is the only service provider you can get sites like VFDC on your cell phone with. NEXTEL uses whats called packet data which in turn allows for faster speed and also your Nextel phone to ALWAYS be online. So even if you get a call you can switch over to the call without losing your place on the web, pretty cool? Not only can you check your latest thread or favorite one for that matter, but this web surfing doesn't even use your minutes, so its UNLIMITED!! The only thing that you can't do with it is POST =(. I thought I'd take the time to share this with the rest of you guys. PS- My email is captblastoff@hotmail.com-----If you have any questions Email me, or even if your bored and want to Email me with whatevers on your mind that you think might entertain me while I'm at work please do. I'll be periodically checking my Emails on my PHONE.

Requirments:
    1)Nextel phone with online capability

2)Nextel Online $5 a month extra, doesn't use your minutes.

3)Patience with the Text system that is on your phone =).

later guys.

2. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

nice sales pitch /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif