1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC Online Events Feedback - Polls 2 and 3

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Apr 11, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Thanks to everyone who participated in the first poll (the original thread was renamed) and also to those who have already committed to participate in these events! These polls are being used to help me determine the specific details for the VFDC regular occurring online events that are being organized with the release of VF5: Final Showdown. If you have not already voted in the first poll, you can still take the poll in the original thread.

In this thread, I am looking for feedback on: 1) which days work best for people to participate in these online events and 2) the length of time people would like each individual event to take (or is willing to spend the amount of time to see it to the end). Thanks.

Polls to get feedback on best days within the week to run events and also the length of each event
    For each poll (at the bottom of the post) please click on one item only. If you select "other", please post your ideas/suggestions in this thread. Thank you.

Already know and committed to participate in these events?
    If you already know you will participate in these events (it is not required that you participate in every single event scheduled), please Send a PM (private message) to me with the following information:

1. Preferred User Name for the Tournaments:
    2. Game System (PS3/Xbox360/Both):
    3. PSN and/or XBL account ID:
    4. Email Address (that you will actually check):
    5. Location [City/State or Province/Country]:
    6. Time Zone:

Having a preliminary list of people participating will help me in setting up the different regions for the online tournaments.

New to the site and/or not familiar with how to Send a PM?
    1. You will need a VFDC account to be able to send a PM. You can register onto VFDC by clicking at the Log In link at the right end of the menu bar just beneath the VFDC logo.

2. You can send a PM to me in two ways.
    Method 1: To the upper left of this post --> select my user name "akai" --> select "Send a PM" which is the third option from the drop down menu --> After writing your message and subject title, click the "Submit" Button to send your PM to me.
    Method 2: Click the drop menu arrow of "My Stuff" option in the menu bar --> select "Messages" --> select "New private message" just below the menu bar, to the left --> type "akai" (without the quotation) in the "Add Recipient" bar --> After writing your message and subject title, click the "Submit" Button to send your PM to me.

3. Once I received your PM, I will PM back to you to confirm that you have sent me your info to participate in the series of online events.

------