1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC VF4 Command Lists

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jan 16, 2002.

By Myke on Jan 16, 2002 at 11:04 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [​IMG]

Long overdue, but I'm hoping they were worth the wait. The VF4 Command Lists have been given the VFDC treatment.

In the VF4 Character sections you'll find a link to the Command List. It has a database back-end which makes it possible to sort the moves by their properties. If a column heading is clickable it means you can sort in descending order by that column. Click it again for an ascending sort, or click on the name column to return to default view.

Once frame data becomes available it will be easy to view your character's attacks from the slowest to fastest, or even filter out moves recovering in under X frames, for example.

The command lists were based off the Perfect Guide and Mr. Bungle's General FAQ.

As usual, if you find any errors, please let me know. And finally, a big thankyou to Moby who helped me convert the ascii command lists! *phew* There's still a little polishing to do and the addition of a commands legend, so expect a minor update soon.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jan 16, 2002.

1. BK__
      BK__
      thank you sooo much.. (^_^)

Though i was checking through Akira, and from what i remember, his flip kick reversal was u/b, P+K.... was'nt it? i could be mistaken, but i saw d/b, P+K..

just a *tiny* glitch ... but nice work, the moveslist looks nice and bold, it's also easy to view cheerz......

P.S, how's the media section going? i cant wait to see some good movies!! (^_^)
    2. SummAh
      SummAh
      dude
      I'll save ur ass n tell u kickflip reversals are now the same as mid reversals...thus d/b, P+K
    3. BK__
      BK__
      cheerz summers.... (oh i'm such an oldtimer...)