1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFDC VF5FS Command Lists

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by akai, Jun 14, 2012.

1. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    DS Intercept Position [P][+][G] (Intercept Nightmare) should have "Rock Crush Throw on successful completion against opponent back; Damage on back hit: 63"

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Updated.

3. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Wolf's shotgun chop ([6][P][+][G] opponent back to the wall) is 9f execution, not 10.

Also is possible to add the advantage/disadvantage when someone escapes the throw?

4. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    A little mistake about Aoi's chain throw Taiboku Kudaki.
    It's [2][4][8][6] or [8][4][2][6][P][+][G] followed by [4][1][2][3][6][K][+][G].

( not followed by [4][1][2][3][6][P][+][G] )

5. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Fixed exe on Shotgun Chop. As for frame diffs on throw escape, these should be available if they were originally provided, so I'll need to look at the original source data to see if they were accidentally missed, or simply not provided.

Fixed, and kudos for linking to the command! ;)

6. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Goh

Backturned [P]+[G] has 14 exe and 3 active frames. I can't say what the exact values are without some quite extensive testing (that I'm not sure I'm up to for that move), but that can't be right.

According to that data you'd get hit with BT 2P while fuzzying BT P+G. Or if you'd rise in time to block BT P+K you'd get caught by the 3rd active frame of the throw. Yet you can apply CD fuzzy with fastest timing vs both of these (tested with basic front hit P,K~4 on hit).

Like I said I don't know the exact values, but both 14f exe and 3 actives seems a bit off.

Also, I've been shying to say this because I know it took a lot of work but is it possible to somehow still access the old commandlists or alternatively could it be possible to get an overall page with all of the moves on one page like it used to be.
    I really like the new look (except that I'd maybe add +'s in front of advantages besides just the number), but switching between sheets constantly is IMO quite a bit of pain compared to the old lists.

7. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Select "Print" from the View menu to see all the commands on a single page.

Tricky and Combolammas like this.
  8. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Is there a way to have Icon view still work as a full page? like see all the tabs in one, but only as a "print out" kinda way?

9. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Not currently, but it's something I could develop if there was enough interest but my next priority is to complete the Combo List upgrade so it'll have to wait.

Also, why would you want this feature? Wouldn't a single page with "hundreds" of thumbnail images appearing all at once be too cluttered? Or is it for printing purposes?

10. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Wolf's giant swing (not pgs) is 55 if the opponent recover correctly, not 50 like mentioned in the notes

11. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Also spotted 2 mistakes in Goh backturned category. BT K and BT P+K are evaded towards Goh's back, not his front (at least if we're supposed to look at his front / back during his BT state).

I've also been trying to run tests on that BT P+G real speed but the results just feel illogical.

12. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza

Same deal with Jacky's Back Turned P+K move. This move has to be evaded toward Jacky's back, but it says "front" in his command list.

Also, Brad's 15-frame advantage on successful execution of his P+K+G mid kick parry is not mentioned at the bottom of his command list.

Kruza

13. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Updated.

Updated.

Updated.

Thanks for the corrections!

14. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    For El Blaze, his Momentary Touchdown K move off the wall that hits low ("From Fence to Target") is -25 on block, and knocks down on Normal Hit as well as on Counter Hit.

Kruza

15. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Some Shun stuff on recovery on block frame changes depending on Drink Point (DP) status:

- 46PPP changes:
    from -6 to -1 on block on 9+ DPs and
    to 0 at 27+ DPs and
    to +1 at 36+ DPs

- the K part of 1P K changes:
    from -21 to -20 at 7+ DPs and
    to -19 at 19+ DPs and
    to -18 at 25+ DPs

- K (OUS) changes:
    from -19 to -18 at 17+ DPs and
    to -17 at 25+ DPs

- 6K (OUS) changes:
    from -18 to -17 at 7+ DPs and
    to -16 at 19+ DPs and
    to -15 at 25+ DPs

- K (SOU, BT) changes:
    from -8 to -7 at 7+ DPs and
    to -6 at 19+ DPs and
    to -5 at 25+ DPs

- P+K K (BT) changes:
    from -9 to -8 at 7+ DPs and
    to -7 at 19+ DPs and
    to -6 at 25+ DPs

There seems to be some misinformation on the frame data page, as 6K (OUS) is -18-19 on block for me at (0 DP) (depending on the active frame it connects) instead of -21. Also, 9P+K P+K+G is -4 on block and not -1 as marked in frame data page. Also, I got +3 on block every time I tried the 4P+K+G P, rather than +2.

EDIT: There is also escaped 46P+G throw, which is noted in command list as -2 DP after a throw break, but it's -3 DP instead.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  16. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Don't know if anyone did this yet (If it has been done somewhere on the forums, sorry for the repeat.) But all of the moves for each character were put up on Youtube. I'll post them all here, just in case anyone needs a visual on certain moves. (I'm a visual learner, it's how I pick and keep new things to put into my head. It's helps with learning new tricks.)

Just thought people could use these videos as they're reading the command list here so they can see the move as well as know the stats behind it.

I wanted to put little nicknames behind each character. Just a little personal touch, please don't mind it Lol

If you have a better nickname than mine, I'll change it Lol

Akira "Virtua Fighter" Yuki

Jacky "Lightning Hands" Bryant

Pai "Serene Grace" Chan

Sarah "Black Legs" Bryant

Lau "Diehard" Chan

Lion "Snake Bite" Rafale

Jeffry "Bulldozer" McWild

Wolf "Tomahawk" Hawkfield

Lei-Fei "The Transformer"

Aoi "Reverse" Umenokouji

Brad "Sway" Burns

Vanessa "Two-Face" Lewis

El "Alto Vuelo" Blaze

Kage "Deathstroke" Maru

Eileen "Jungle Jane"

Jean "Mr. Karate" Kujo

Goh "Grape Man" Hinogami (In honor of @ShinyBrentford Lol)

Shun "Gin & Juice" Di

Taka "Big-Boy" Arashi

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    SUGATA likes this.
  17. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    I just noticed that the command list does not mention that vanessa's [3][K] staggers backdashing opponents. I also checked Akira's, Aoi's, Lion's and Taka's command lists - the information is absent for their respective sidekicks as well. It would appear that backdash stagger information is altogether absent from the VFdc command lists at the moment.

Also, the notes section for DS 44P+G Replace Throw mentions "Damage on wall hit: 21". Would it be possible to also mention the wall stagger? Something like "On wall hit: 21 damage and stagger"?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  18. Mister

@MadeManG74 in this topic noticed that Wolf's Burning Driver is listed as 10f execution throw while it's 16f.

19. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

@BBountyHuntyr shouldnt el blaze be "vuelo alto" not the other way around... bc as we know in spanish grammar... the adjective comes second. Right? Zapatos negros... not negros zapatos?

20. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    It's "alto vuelo" Dhaval. Trust me.