1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFdogs trailer

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Llanfair, Oct 28, 2000.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

I dunno about the rest of you but I can't see a link to the movie...It's not in the regular /new_movies_here directory, where is it?

Thanks for the new material, NY. ;)

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey Llany, don't worry, I can't see a link to the movie either. I forgot where I posted about that, but I think (and I mentioned this too) it's in the CrewNY directory... but if you go there, they happen to have a copy of the index.htm or whatever in there so it's like hitting an old version of the index page. Hence, no access to the vids. In any case, we'll get some clips soon :) But I'll probably be in Seattle until then. Doesn't look like I'll get to meet any experienced VF players with the exception of a player from Indonesia (don't know what his VF handle would be). However, if I can't find many people who are into the game, i'll just have to "make" some people get into the game/images/icons/tongue.gif

VF misconception #1 (especially in 3): "It's so slow paced"
    hehehe, my response to such comments would be: "And you play Marvel vs. Capcom 2 because...? You like timing out at 99 seconds? /images/icons/tongue.gif"

3. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Hey doods, Andy compiled the clip, but hasn't put it up yet - he was gonna do it in the next couple of hours, as he is in Long Island right now and can't do it from there.

Let the influx of movies continue!!!!!!!!!!

<font color=red>ORA! ORA! ORA!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

4. Chanchai

Hell Yeah!!! I might be getting a USB Video Capture device soon too/images/icons/smile.gif

Out of card slots (my PC is a complete mess on the inside and outside....)

5. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Hey guys, I uploaded the clip Andy put together into new_movies_here folder. But i don't know how to create links or anything like that (maybe one of you guys can place a link for it on the index). It's called vfdogs.WMV if anyone cares...

<font color=red>ORA! ORA! ORA!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Done.

Great movie, can't wait for the full version!

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Great clip!
    Now let's have some more!

SummErs' 'REALLY HATE LAW N ECONOMICS EXAMS!!!'
    n' misses his gf VERY MUCH/images/icons/frown.gif

8. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

oh we care, baby...we care!

I really enjoyed the quick clips. Lots of fun
    stuff, traps and yomi. Woo hoo!

I think it's funny that we both used the same
    music to begin our new movies. heh, I actually
    considered using the entire tune but at the end
    opted only for the first 3 seconds of it. Good
    Thing!

would that have been embarrasing or what. ; )

GE

9. Chanchai

Just got home from Seattle, gonna check out the clip.

NYCrew, click on the FAQ link up above (but below virtua fighter dot com and the menu bar), it will tell you how to put in some commands, set links, etc/images/icons/smile.gif

I'm already sure the clip is good, so I'll just tell you guys great job already/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

10. Chanchai

'sup dawwwwwwg(s)

Great vid you guys put up!!! Keep up the great work! Where's Nelson? Where's Taka? hehehehe

I really liked the footage you guys used in this one.