1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFFA dead?

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by CreeD, Jul 18, 2003.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I guess only like 2 ppl on the planet noticed, but the VF fan art page is dead. I was hoping it was still around. I talked to the korean pai player Pongpai today, and he gave me the link to his new page -

http://mypai.com

he calls himself a cartoonist but the stuff he does is not exactly stick figures /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif It's kind of amazing how many people on the no mercy clan site can draw, and draw well.

2. KTallguy

KTallguy Well-Known Member

Is this link Safe For Work ? =)

I just clicked on it and it had ADULT clearly labeled in the upper left hand corner of the banner.

I don't wanna get fired... /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

Yeah its dead, and it will not be coming back. I told her(Pinkgirl) to shut it down cos she's been indulging in too much cyber fiction lately.

4. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Yeah, the site is perfectly work-safe, and all of the art on it is spectacular. The SD VF characters are simply adorable.

On the subject of fanart sites, +0 is a page I absolutely adore to death.

5. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

that was great!

A few serious pics in between the SD VF characters show quite the range. That was a real fun browse.

GE
    -loved the bandages on Akira's elbows

6. ChampionLion

ChampionLion Member

Page is slow as hell but some good work. Thanks for the post

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

heh alucard, are you serious? Isn't it 2003 in singapore, or are you still in the 40's?

Pinkgirl, don't listen to him, put the site back up /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

It's fine, the page has like... kittens. Seriously.

However, I should mention that one of the most kickass sites out there, which is very
    <font face="copperplate gothic bold" color=#33FF33 size=20>NOT SAFE FOR WORK</font>
    has some excellent capcom, snk, and a bit of VF in it. The link is
    http://falcoon.hp.infoseek.co.jp/
    ...if you want the more recent stuff, which is VERY T&A oriented, click "Diary". If you want the older stuff, click "Gallery".
    A sample click to whet your appetite - plenty of capcom and snk, and a (somewhat disappointing) rendition of Goh with a nice color scheme.
    I love the sagat on this page.
    http://falcoon.hp.infoseek.co.jp/diary24.htm

9. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

Heh...yeah its 2003 in Singapore, I'm sure. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif There are personal reasons for the site's closure, and since they are personal, I won't elaborate here.

Like it or not, the site is permanently closed. Just informing you guys.

10. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

My deeps simpathys

[​IMG]