1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFhayato Youtube clips

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by VFhayato, Dec 3, 2008.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Hey dudes,yea i know alot of people have they're own videos of vfdc peeps but i just want to let the world know also i been capturing also video clips of us playing online and offline

so check out the youtube clips i have and see if you find yourself.
    I be doing some more footage of anyone who wants to be on youtube! or if anyone have any place i place my videos at,i wouldn't mind /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Tricky VFDC Vs SDS overfiend HD remix

Action Kungfu {Chunli} Vs Rodney {Ryu} Street Fighter HD remix

Shag {E honda} VS Rodney {Zangief} Street fighter HD Turbo Remix

Shag {Chunli} VS Shinboi Fist {Guile} Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix

Shag {Dee Jay } Shinboi Fist {Fei long} Street fighter HD remix

Shag {Barlog} Vs Dblock {Ryu} HD remix Street fighter turbo

2. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Nice uploads man. Shaq look pretty good with the Chunster.

Cammy backhand is a tough mutha to deal with. Shinobi looks like im have to teach you how to use Guile lol!

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Honestly I think my Chun is weak, out of all the characters in ST I play her the least. (except Akuma) But she is a very powerful character so it just looks like I'm good with her. heh heh

I have to say I was impressed with your play SDS, we should battle soon.

I'm so glad HDR has blind pick and random select.

4. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Nah i don't sleep on the Chunster at all. I knew she was gonna always be there to ground me. Sometimes i wish she'd just go away RMAOTFL!!!

5. VFhayato

6. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Nice vids Hayato, thanks for sharing them.
    Oh and thanks for putting up a vid where I didn't fight like a total scrub. It kinda sucks when someone puts up a vid of you where you didn't even win a round and they, apparently, whipped your ass /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
    Lol, I really don't see what's the point of putting up a casual that doesn't go to at least the 4th round unless something amazingly awesome happened in that fight... other than the guy who posted the fight, winning XD

I really like the SF vids with Overfiend and Shag. Those guys are too good /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbs_up.gif

7. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

THAT WAS A CLOSE FIGHT. i WANT TO FIGHT hayato NEXT.

8. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

haha I didn't know I got recorded, damn. I look at that fight and don't even recall what I was trying to even do.

9. VFhayato

lol,sure dude my gamertag is always the same VFhayato
    I'm not the best goh but he is now my main /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

10. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Now where's my youtube clip? lol

11. VFhayato

lol lets fight again i didn't had it set up! XD

12. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

ha I didn't know I was being recorded. The backfist is a pretty beastly move for getting through fireballs and such. Now I'm all about the Hooligin throw, but it's tricky as hell figuring the right punch to use as it's much more space intensive to be used effecitvely.

I've gotten better since that vid, pains me a little to see it now haha. More fights SDS!

BTW to any other cammy players out there, Hooligin throw is the way to beat the shit out of E-honda, just fly over his hundred hand slap move and toss his fat ass to the ground.

13. VFhayato

14. VFhayato

15. VFhayato

16. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Thanks Hayato, gonna take a while for them to load /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

17. VFhayato

Hey guys i know i haven't been updating this for some time now,i been way so busy with my life but i still VF from time to time,just wanted to post up some vids that i did yesterday night and also post up a gamers blog vid in which i mention my fav fighting game of all time [​IMG]

Hope you guys like them sorry about the quality of the vids but soon i really need to mess around more with "Pinnacle Studio 14"
    which i must say is really good...but uhm enjoy! [​IMG]

VFhayato Gamer Blog

Vfdc Hayato [Goh] vs Medieval 2007 [Akira]

sanjuroAKIRA gave me the idea of queen song,props to him [​IMG]

18. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

cool stuff man.

I had a good laugh when you were trying to remember who hitikara kage used. lol

19. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    Good matches,looks like u guys were having a good time.Hit me on the P.M. im in the city and don't mind taken that long ass train ride from the Bx to the Brook.

20. VFhayato

Updated youtube
    my fight is with "Beligerent_Feck"
    Very great akira player! hope you guys enjoy it
    sorry about how the video came out i need a better device to capture my replays Beligerent feck Vs VFDC hayato