1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFLive Tournament Series - Online tournaments. Now with prize.

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by DigitlSamurai, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Good games to you @BLACKSTAR. That Sarah was ridiculous, but Aoi also held her own as well. I have to brush up on my Sarah next time, you also make me want to use her again like I used to.

Good games to the others as well @Bloodstyle, @oblivions adept, @shadowmaster, @Flantomas, Fortune007 & Ravingunicorn. I have to say those were some of the best matches so far.

DigitlSamurai likes this.
  2. Bloodstyle

Bloodstyle Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bloodstyle
    Ok, now that I'm more awake... and less intoxicated :p. Was a really good tourney last night and the matches were some of the more fun one's Ive had to be sure. I cant bitch too much about the lag except for that one fight where I dropped EVERY damn Taka combo possible :mad:. All in all, good times and ran smooth as could be. So gg's to all involved, glad ya'll enjoyed it.

And yeah, I feel ya on that Blackstar. It is nice to sit back, relax and not have to worry about being in charge of shit and just have some fun lol.

And Flantomas, I'm glad you had fun and picked up some stuff. As far as ranked goes, you arent going to learn shit there, your better off getting some buddies and playing in the room matches where people are more likely to go over stuff w/ ya when ya got questions.

Craigbot likes this.
  3. Bloodstyle

XBL:
    Bloodstyle
    Ok, so we are going to run another one tonight ( 11/16/12 ) if anyone is interested. Although, not sure if it'll be a straight up double elimination or if we'll bring back the random team thing. I'll leave that up to those that show up to decide. 9pm est is the start time, please show up atleast 15 mins early if ya do decide to join in :D

Craigbot likes this.
  4. Flantomas

Flantomas Member

XBL:
    Flantomas
    Sign me up, I got a headset this time, hopefully I can talk and hear.

5. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    My shoulder is still bothering me a little bit, so I'll have to miss this one too. But I'll definitely make it to the next one.

6. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Hey you can sign me up if there is room tonight ill show to reek havoc.

Craigbot likes this.
  7. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I won't be able to take part in the tourny the thursday before Black Friday coming up but I am actually free the Saturday before it on the 23rd I think. It would be my first official saturday night off in many monthes and I will be able to take part in the tourny that night for the first time for me anyway.

8. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    How was turnout for Saturday's event? Who were the top 3?

The next tournament is this Thursday at 9:00 PM EST. I'm definitely entering this one. Post in this thread or message me or Bloodstyle over Xbox Live to sign up.

9. Bloodstyle

XBL:
    Bloodstyle

Filled up pretty fast actually. Surprised me considering I was lazy w/ the invites. Top 3 were Craigbot, Evenpit and Rommill in that order. ....... I got beat out by Verybest :mad:o_O:eek::mad:. Was my turn for that to happen I guess lol.

Craigbot likes this.
  10. Flantomas

Flantomas Member

XBL:
    Flantomas
    Signing up for next thursday.

11. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Like I said before, keep your eye on the very best85, he'll be getting better sooner or later.

DigitlSamurai likes this.
  12. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Turnout for Thursday's VFLive tournament was very good. The footage is uploading now. I'll put a spoiler tag in the results for those who want to watch the tournament without having it spoiled.

1st place: DigitlSamurai
    2nd place: Jayded 3rd
    3rd place: KADAJ757

Some time this week I'll update the first post with the current season standings.

The next VFLive is tonight at 9:00 PM EST. Sorry for the short notice, but I thought the VF Circuit November qualifier was tonight and therefore didn't plan on VFLive.

Flantomas likes this.
  13. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Flantomas and EvenPit like this.
  14. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Last Thursday's casuals are up:

http://youtu.be/Q1qI-IpFtb8

I couldn't get enough players together for a tournament last night, but we did play some casual matches, which will be uploaded early this week.

There's not going to be a VFLive this Thursday because it'll be Thanksgiving. The next event will be next Saturday at 9:00 PM EST.

15. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    First post updated with current scores. Saturday's casuals are uploading now.

16. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Saturday's casuals are up:

http://youtu.be/gAzxQN_wllc

Remember to share these videos and spread the word about VFLive!

Now that YouTube has hashtags, #VFLive

17. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Just a reminder that the next VFLive is this coming Saturday (11/30) at9:00 PM EST. Post here, or message me over Xbox Live to sign up.

18. Flantomas

Flantomas Member

XBL:
    Flantomas
    signing up right nao

19. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Just reminding everyone that VFLive is tonight at 9:00 PM EST. I'll send out confirmation messages over Xbox Live 30 minutes to an hour before start time.

20. DigitlSamurai

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF