1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf's full story line

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by baltocat22, Oct 22, 2005.

1. MartialHonour

MartialHonour Well-Known Member

Or if for some odd reason you still have the old Sgea Game Gear, you could look out for the game Virtua Fighter Animation.

2. kozi

kozi Member

I think the story isn't too bad. dural is rumoured to be some character's mother, I think which is interesting..

3. kabetan

kabetan Member

Erm, isn't Dural Kage's mother and he's always in the tourny to try and cure her and blah blah blah who cares?

4. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Warm_Ice said:

I recommend you looking into the Virtua Fighter Anime which has an excellent storyline capturing each of the original 11 VF characters' backgrounds, aka

Akira
    Pai
    Jacky
    Sarah
    Kage
    Wolf
    Jeffrey
    Lion
    Lau
    Shun Di

AND

Dural (nice touch on how they developed her)

If you want to read more about it, I suggest you go here.

If you want to buy the DVDs for the Virtua Fighter anime, just go to google or ebay or I dunno to find it.

It has an excellent plot, comedy and adventure, unlike other fighter-turned animes. It's got a really good pacing of the story and you're always on the edge of your seat anticipating what's going to happen next. There's never a boring moment. Highly recommend to anyone who calls themselves a VF fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. This is kinda old post now, but I just read it and can't stop laughing. I take it as you have a very good sense of humor. Otherwise....