1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFX Render?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Chanchai, Nov 8, 2000.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Not to be taken too seriously, but take a look at the main graphic on this page (Sega R&D2 page): http://www.sega-rd2.com/

Yeah, the Dural on the bottom middle is pretty standard looking (Jacky too) and looks like an earlier render. But is that Sarah on the left? Is that a new render of Sarah? Looks like old uniform and all, but I like the small "changes" in her facial features. Anyways, just a thought.

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

the pai and sarah pics are from the vf cg series. nothing new.

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Doh, my bad. Didn't know they rendered Sarah that well in the CG series/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

It seems that we are getting more nervous from day to day....................when will we finally see the first pictures of VFX (i read something about November.....i'm not sure if this is offical)......
    About the V.F-CG I have some of them(each character one Saturn-CD,japan only)..........this CD's were introduced in anticipation of the launch of VF3.........they still look very good and have some cool japanese songs on it ,karaokee too(I have Shun,Kage,Pai,Lion,Lau)

P.S Well, today i wen't to the AM2-forum to post my request for a new FMM game...........hope you join the club.......I know it's not a 'perfect' game(whatever that means), but it's still very cool.....

brumm,brumm,brumm,............someone who hate's chicken.....example one my tekken buddys........oooooohhhhh i'm able to make chicken!!!!!!!!!!.......example two i spent some hours to solve the chicken-puzzle in Zelda two........so you can see that i haaaaaaaaaaaate chickkkkkkkeeeeeeeeennnnn.......................