1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFX = VF4 confirmed!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Sudden_Death, Jan 29, 2001.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

go to the official site and see.

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Well that helps put to rest alot of the fears I had about the VF-X name. Thank God I was almost sure it was going to be some kind of action game with the VF characters.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Where is the official site!?? Sal post the address....So if VF4 comes out we all gonna run to E3? I smell competition...Oh La La, too bad few of us will be able to play it by the time it comes out...we'll all be scrubs...hehe

CrewNYC

4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank god,a solid sequel and no so called experiment!!!!
    yuhuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys enjoy, probably it's the last time you'll see a VF game on a sega develloped arcadeboared(it's no model 4 or 5, but also no naomi or hikaru it's naomi2...incredible even having a lot of financial problems Yu suzuki managed to make a new hardware.