1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games for sale on Ebay

Discussion in 'General' started by Ladon, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Hey, what's up guys.

Christmas season is upon us, and there are lots of people buying lots of stuff, and the VF community is certainly no exception. Well, it so happens I'm selling a good chunk of my video game collection, and I wanted VFDC to be in on some of that.

Here's the link to my Ebay Store

I've included extra information on each of these games based on my personal experience with them, as I have spent time with EACH and EVERY one of them! Also, I've been a member of this community for almost 3 years, and have gone to three VF events in that time, so even people who are new to this community can rest assured that I'm not some shadow dude that might stiff you, the likes of which you might find on ebay. I have met in person quite a few of the big dogs here like Plague, KoD, AdamYUKI, LA Akira, Shag, and Chief Flash to name a few, and they would undoubtedly vouch for my credibility.

And also, if anybody from VFDC wins one of the bids, just tell me you're from here and you'll get 10% off. And if you buy more than one item, you'll get 20% off the whole cost, not to mention I will ship them together to reduce any shipping costs.

So if anything you guys see there is in your interest, please bid! I will be updating the page every couple of days with new things to buy, and if you like I can post here the additions as they come out.

Thanks a lot, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

--EDIT--

Here is the full list of everything that's going up, including some stuff that is already up:

PS2:
    Bujingai, Silent Hill 3, DOA2: Hardcore, final fantasy X 2, tekken 4, tekken 5, Metal Gear Solid 3 (normal), Bard's Tale, Valkyrie Profile 2, Shadow Hearts 1 & 2, VF4, Bloody Roar 3 & 4, Haunting Ground, RPG Maker 2, Onimusha 1 & 3 & Blade Warriors, Maximo: Army of Zin, Tony Hawk Underground, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, Resident Evil Code Veronica (i have 2 of these actually), Clock Tower 3, Document of MGS2 (documentary game ;o; ), Devil May Cry 3, Mad Maestro, Way of the Samurai, Tekken Tag, Soul Caliber 2, MetalGearSolid2 (normal), Primal, Capcom v SNK 2, Fantavision, Star Ocean 3, Tenchu 3, Kengo, and Baldur's Gate 2.

Gamecube:
    Tales of Symphonia, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Bloody Roar Primal Fury, BMX-XXX, Resident Evil Remake, Prince of Persia 2, MGS: Twin Snakes (Solid Remake), Naruto 3 from Japan w/ Freeloader

PSone:
    FFVII, Valkyrie Profile (super rare), Breath of Fire 3 & 4, Wild 9, Tenchu 1 & 2, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve, Lunar Silver and Blue Complete (with everything, and player's guides too), Fatal Fury 3D, Ape Escape, FFVIII, Bushido Blade 2, Castlevania: SotN, FF Anthology, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Battle Arena Toshinden 3, Res Evil 2, MegaManX4, MGS: VR missions

On top of that, I'm also selling my Japanese PS2 with all of my JP PSone and PS2 games. This is a great way to play any other imports, and I have quite a decent library there too.

THANKS AGAIN

2. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    What, no BoF:DQ ?

If okami and disgaea 2 dont sell for some reason, let me know. My backlog could always be bigger . . .

P.S. I can verify that ladon is for real. He's trustworthy enough to warn you about pig feet in yr stir fried rice, so I'm sure he can handle shipping stuff out /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Selling Okami = bad times.

Edit: Pig trotters in your rice sounds like bad times too!

4. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Updated the post with an (almost) full list of games. If anyone's got something particular in mind, I can PM you when I put it up.

5. SliceOfPai

SliceOfPai Well-Known Member

As I type this, there's an hour left on Odin's Sphere and about an hour and 50 minutes left on Mega Man Anniversary Collection and I'm the high bidder on both. If ebay user frenziedfury ends up winning either of those, that's me.

Edit: Since I just scored one item (Odin's Sphere), is it alright if I hold off on paying right away? I wanna try and make a grab for some other games and score the discount.

6. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

What? nonono don't buy anything from Ladon, hes a criminal!!!!!

haha just kidding man. EVERYONE BUY LADONS SHIT!

7. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Man, that's a freaking collection Ladon. Top notch stuff all-around. You doin ok buddy? Not stopping games all together are ya? haha

If you can wait until Monday I'll buy both Kengo and Way of the Samurai. If you have Way of the Samurai in JP version, I'd rather have that. JP version freaking has Manji from BOTI, but they removed em from NA version /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

8. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

don't listen to Plague, KoD, AdamYUKI, LA Akira, Shag, and Chief Flash.

I hear he likes to go out at night and look for newborn puppies to strangle. Ladon's mad shady.

9. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    KrsJin: Dude, I KNOW!!!! When I found that shit out I totally had a heart attack! Manji is too fuckin cool, it blows that they took him out ;O; I thought about getting the JP version, but it would have been too hard to play (text heavy game, you know~)

Both of those games end on Monday or Tuesday, so you should have a shot at bidding. They don't seem like they've gotten much attention so you could be ok, but if they don't sell we can make a deal before I try to put them up again.

And if you're interested in JP games, I have about 15 PSone and PS2 games of the JP variety. I was planning on selling them all with the Japanese PS2, but I'll probably throw the list on up here and see if anyone wants the first crack at my collection ;D

And Fulan, don't hate! Remember, I drink non-alcoholic Bud Light! XD

10. SliceOfPai

SliceOfPai Well-Known Member

*would be interested in actual JP PS2, waits for auction to go up*

Also, any word on whether I can hold off on paying for Odin Sphere so I can possibly grab more games for the discount?

11. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Yeah, it's cool. If anyone else has the same idea, feel free to do so, just let me know about it ahead of time.

I'll put up the list of all my JP games tomorrow, and I'll also be putting new stuff up.

12. FaisonI

FaisonI Well-Known Member

<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Most of that shit is tight; do you have Street Fighter III: Third Strike I think it is; I'd like a shot at that.</span>

13. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I am selling that for the PS2, it's ending in a little less than 24 hours. It's got no bids on it, so I think you have a pretty darn good shot! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

14. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Japanese game list-

PS1: Tekken 2, Souledge, Valkyrie Profile, Kamrai, Ace Combat 3, Sampaguita

PS2: Naruto 2, Tenchu Kurenai, Kengo 3, Samurai Spirits Zero, Devil May Cry, VF4, Genji (w/ Player's Guide), Fifa Soccer, Shadow Hearts, Shadow Hearts 2, Shadow Hearts From the New World, Metal Gear Solid 2 (normal).

A few good games, and a few that never came state-side. Honorable mention goes to Valkyrie Profile (for Japanese dialogue unavailable in US) and Kengo 3 (very deep, also never released state-side).

Since it's such a mix of different stuff I may simply give them up along with the Japanese PS2 (which, oddly enough, is how I got a lot of these :B).