1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vienna vf evo clips

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by hamada, Aug 3, 2004.

1. hamada

hamada Member

I know that everybody want to see ft videos now,and no more evo videos.But it would be cool if you watch the clips on the following adress www.team-vcv.com ,you will find them in the download section (the first 4 clips are the best) Please tell me what you think about the clips.
    thx

2. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

Hey nice website, just a bit of nagging. Text and pics that serve as links to another pages (virtual-combat.at) should open in a new window. Just add "target=_blank" into the (a href) line. That goes for the pic on the "News" page and the whole "Links" page. The number of borders around summercup.gif is a matter of your choice, personally I wouldn't use any in this case. Anyways.
    There's a link to a javascript file from a local hard drive in the html code - that won't work /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Using thumbnails of the photos on the "Tournament" page would be helpful - the page would start a lot faster plus you would save some bandwidth. Also there could be a legend under the photos on the target pages explaining what is what and who is who. Just like on the "Members" page - man having a fighter like Daniela on your team is the way to go! Team VCV is goddam lucky. We definitely gotta meet. Which brings me to the Silverdome Tournament - where and when is it going to happen? I didn't get much info from the Drakenslag forum. I wish events like this would at least have their thread here on VFDC. As for the vids, I like them. Very nice 3rd round with your Lion against Zaubermeister's Akira. And a cool TFT escape in the "vid1".

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I would suggest compressing the files to a different format. The mpg files take up a lot of space. I would make divx/ xvid avi files or wmv format.

But overall the play is good. Hoping to see more. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. hamada

hamada Member

Hey
    thanks for watching the clips,i know that they are not the best but we are getting better every day /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    As for the page,its done by afriend of mine and,and he tries to get it better every day so thanks for the help to improve it.
    @zss I also think that we deffinately have to meet,i dont know much about the silverdome but i remember that i saw that its in december,anyway i am not sure if i am gonna be there at that time,but in vienna there will be a vf tournament at the end of the year,and i hope that it will be bigger than the casual tournaments that we had.
    So if you are interested i can give you some more information about it.
    Also in autumn there will be a tournament in hamburg with most of the german vf community,i think me and a friend will deffinatelly be there,it would be cool if you could come.
    @shag we are updating the clips like every month,so thanks for you interrest and if we have new clips i will post them here,hope to see you too maybe in hamburg /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

Yeah you mean Bushidou Battle, I'm keeping my eye on it, but it's way too far from Brno and I'm little too lazy /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif We're not sure about it, but an event in Vienna would be great (hopefully it won't die like Fireball Tournament.) Just post on VFDC when there's news or keep updating the VCV site.